Light bulb for sale Never Installed

Jeff B

Thanos was right

jeepinmatt

At least half the people are dumber than the rest
Got the pics you emailed me, but the pic was too dark. Can you take one with the light on?

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero
Ok I want your buld, now for real.
I will be there tomorrow.

(Tomorrow AM I will call and ask you to meet me half way, but actually at the end of my drive way)

BTW when this bulb blows out, I am calling you out alal over these forums for the SOB you are.

Da Beast

pics?
i'd like to come by and try it out.

this isnt my actual roll, it is a roll just like mine

i think that my roll is in better condition as i would say that my roll has about 87% tread left

awww.global_b2b_network.com_direct_dbimage_50306893_Toilet_Roll_Paper.jpg

lockedup5

overcompensating underachiever
For those really wanting to know how to make your toilet paper last longer send me a check for $3.95 and I will send you written instructions. For $4.95 you can get the DVD and I will show you personally.

lockedup5

overcompensating underachiever
YOu advertised it as a roll of Charmine here and is not in on Craigs list. If you would please check the VIN on your roll and let me know exactly what it is. ASAP I need it quick!!! I guess I would pay almost anything when it comes down to need it.

rockcity

everyday is a chance to get better
YOu advertised it as a roll of Charmine here and is not in on Craigs list. If you would please check the VIN on your roll and let me know exactly what it is. ASAP I need it quick!!! I guess I would pay almost anything when it comes down to need it.

PM me, I know an alternative solution so you don't have to pay $8 for this roll...

Da Beast

$8? I'm out. I found another guy selling it for $7 for a full roll...

but his roll is the extremely thin stuff that you can see through, the roll i have is high quality

PM me, I know an alternative solution so you don't have to pay $8 for this roll...

dont listen to this guy, he is just trying to one up me but the truth is that he sells an inferior knockoff of my product :flipoff2: