Light bulb for sale Never Installed

Got the pics you emailed me, but the pic was too dark. Can you take one with the light on?

Ok I want your buld, now for real.
I will be there tomorrow.

(Tomorrow AM I will call and ask you to meet me half way, but actually at the end of my drive way)

BTW when this bulb blows out, I am calling you out alal over these forums for the SOB you are.

pics?
i'd like to come by and try it out.

this isnt my actual roll, it is a roll just like mine

i think that my roll is in better condition as i would say that my roll has about 87% tread left

awww.global_b2b_network.com_direct_dbimage_50306893_Toilet_Roll_Paper.jpg

For those really wanting to know how to make your toilet paper last longer send me a check for $3.95 and I will send you written instructions. For $4.95 you can get the DVD and I will show you personally.

YOu advertised it as a roll of Charmine here and is not in on Craigs list. If you would please check the VIN on your roll and let me know exactly what it is. ASAP I need it quick!!! I guess I would pay almost anything when it comes down to need it.

YOu advertised it as a roll of Charmine here and is not in on Craigs list. If you would please check the VIN on your roll and let me know exactly what it is. ASAP I need it quick!!! I guess I would pay almost anything when it comes down to need it.

PM me, I know an alternative solution so you don't have to pay $8 for this roll...

$8? I'm out. I found another guy selling it for $7 for a full roll...

but his roll is the extremely thin stuff that you can see through, the roll i have is high quality

PM me, I know an alternative solution so you don't have to pay $8 for this roll...

dont listen to this guy, he is just trying to one up me but the truth is that he sells an inferior knockoff of my product :flipoff2:

Back