Lil' Smoke kid mini buggy rock crawler

My girls are 12 now. They still fit but I’m sure it won’t be long before they can’t fit. The seat could be lowered another 2” and slid back about another 3-4” from what it is now; it’s still in the same position it was last year riding it and it’s tight for my girls.

Arctic cat 400cc engine
Samurai transfer case with 6.5:1
Samurai axles, rear spool and disc brake conversion. Mechanical E brake.
4 link front and rear with 14” Fox shocks
A pair of PRP kid suspension seats and Corbeau 4 point harnesses
Superwinch 4500 winch with synthetic rope
Full hydraulic steering
High and low speeds for a custom heater
LED lights
Lowrance HDS5 GPS
Rugged Radios intercom system with a pair of kids open face helmets with mic and ear pieces. PTT for the riders so they can talk to mom and dad or a spotter or whoever has a radio.
Remote kill switch for the engine but I’ve since bypassed it because my kiddos haven’t needed it.

The chassis is all powder coated metallic silver. The only thing painted pink (candy pink, which is a bit of a process to do) are the body panels; I did it this way so changing colors should be reasonably easy.
Are those tars somewhere in the 33 range (look to be somewhere in that ballpark)?

They could probably use it another year or two. They are 12 now and it’s tight for them but there is still some adjustment left in the seats. 3-4” further back and 2” lower. I think we figured it would work comfortably for someone who was up to about 5’-4” and average size. If they are skinny, maybe taller. The girls want something faster (UTV, probably a full size rzr or similar) and a cool golf cart to cruise the neighborhood with their friends.

My kids are 6 and 8, but everybody thinks they're twins and the 8 yr old is tall for her age. We're looking for the next thing after they've outgrown their 24V power wheels. Started down the path of a kid sxs but didn't commit.

My issue is I have no room indoors for more toys and I hate having stuff sit outside. I already have a sami "buggy" that is neglected.

My kids are 6 and 8, but everybody thinks they're twins and the 8 yr old is tall for her age. We're looking for the next thing after they've outgrown their 24V power wheels. Started down the path of a kid sxs but didn't commit.

My issue is I have no room indoors for more toys and I hate having stuff sit outside. I already have a sami "buggy" that is neglected.

A drive on lift for the garage is relatively cheap. :D

Can drive it and/or the samurai buggy on it and raise it up off the floor and double storage space. :)

A drive on lift for the garage is relatively cheap. :D

Can drive it and/or the samurai buggy on it and raise it up off the floor and double storage space. :)
My garage is basement. I don't have the overhead height for that and Jeep/Yukon/Avalanche underneath. Now if I had some fun sports cars that would work...

Is this the facebook ad? Looks the same to me, but a much higher price on NC4x4. WTF man?

1672933434619.png

Yea wow wow

Back