LKC jeep build

chromerunner

The Scrambler
rolled the jeep into the shop last week to do some work while school was out.. here was the install list

rusty 4.5 coils
2inch spacer
re uppers
extend brake lines
D30 4.88's lockright locker

waiting on my rear 1.5 shackle and longer shocks to get in so i can finish her up.

before
4.5 ruff cunt lift (no flex)
ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_100_0804Small.jpg

after
Decent flex- shocks and arms are holdin me back! 34's on front axle in pix (mix matched wheels)
ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_100_1100Small.jpg

ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_100_1104Small.jpg

gotta load some new pics this weekend

1.5 teraflex shackle arrived today and got installed. bled the brakes and removed the rear sway along with some odds and ends....tweaking the steering and going to look at some wheels and tires tomorrow (35's)

went back to work on the ckke while the snow was falling.
got the 8.8(4.88's, spool) and a set of new rusty 4.5 packs under it.

removing the 8.25
ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_825.jpg

the 8.8 under it finally, shock location will be reworked...also gona put on some spidertrax spacers
ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_88.jpg

as she looks at the moment...going to hopefully pull the flares and cut the rear quarters next weekend....looking for some 37mtrs!
ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_ckeedone.jpg

ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_homeflex.jpg

well i cut my flares off a LONG time ago and i sold my jeep last summer. Well when i got it back it had flares back installed so i pulled them today and man.........he installed the flares by puttin bolts through my BODY! well i had some work ot do and still do. i sanded most of the holes down and the ones i left ill have to weld up. i sprayed the front also. heres what i got done. (also put some water silicone in the rear cut.

ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_caulk.jpg

ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_dside.jpg

ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_passside.jpg

well i cut my flares off a LONG time ago and i sold my jeep last summer. Well when i got it back it had flares back installed so i pulled them today and man.........he installed the flares by puttin bolts through my BODY! well i had some work ot do and still do. i sanded most of the holes down and the ones i left ill have to weld up. i sprayed the front also. heres what i got done. (also put some water silicone in the rear cut.

ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_caulk.jpg

ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_dside.jpg

ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_passside.jpg

Are you going to address the control arm angles? They look pretty terrible.

man i love those tires, i've got one as my spare
ai182.photobucket.com_albums_x267_bjharding_2007_02_20tj_DSCN0396.jpg
ready for any thing that can be thrown at them

ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_100_1165.jpg

she will be getting some more trimin wed for the No limit event and also doing somemore work on the lockrite. hatch and door quick release will be done wed also..many pics to come... Also have some new ones of the groved rear tires. After sat shes going back under the knife for new front axle (44) and new arms

little flexing that was done sun for trim spots....new pics on there way of the trim and lockrite work.
ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_100_1178.jpg

ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_100_1176.jpg

ai71.photobucket.com_albums_i134_icepritchard_100_1175.jpg

i hope the leafs settle out soon, there a lil stiff.

Back