Log help

Mulishajoe

need more parts
We have the new log cut at Riverbend, will need a bigger deck over trailer to move it. One that will not get hurt in the process. Contact Chris Kagle to set up time and date. We have it propped up as high as his tractor will lift it.

Attachments

• 20210918_145848.jpg
    20210918_145848.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 207
Yo, we can just winch it onto my trailer in the morning.

@jeepinmatt dam wish I would have seen this earlier. Thanks for the offer.
You're welcome. Saw it sitting there as we left for the last time and laughed at the irony of a hundred trucks/trailer/winches right there in the field and no one moving it.

Found a guy willing to load it and take it to the sawmill for $100. Thoughts?
Seems like a decent price. Be hard to do it for much cheaper.

Ok so I never told the guy to haul the log for the balance beams to the sawmill but I am now being called and texted by the Outpost that I have an invoice for $100 from Joe Britt for hauling the log. Need to know if the club is going to cover this or am I just going to have to pay it? I started this thread and never got a response on what to do so I figured when the beams were at the fun caravan someone from the club had taken care if it. Please let me know as I really don't like having an invoice in my name unpaid. Thanks

@amcjeepman @Lankford

Last edited:
Ok so I never told the guy to haul the log for the balance beams to the sawmill but I am now being called and texted by the Outpost that I have an invoice for $100 from Joe Britt for hauling the log. Need to know if the club is going to cover this or am I just going to have to pay it? I started this thread and never got a response on what to do so I figured when the beams were at the fun caravan someone from the club had taken care if it. Please let me know as I really don't like having an invoice in my name unpaid. Thanks

@amcjeepman @Lankford

We paid them for the logs while we were at Fun Caravan. I figured that was a closed issue. Just give them my number if they call you back so they leave you alone (336-215-7283). Ill take care of what is needed.

For future reference, I now have a winch/log arch that attaches to my trailer to self load logs and a 36" capacity sawmill. I didn't have either setup in time to help for this years event unfortunately.

Back