Look what I found, what is it?

I've read a little about these, Kaiser sold some of the production rights to a company, they had some really weird variants, troop carriers, trucks, CJ6, etc. From what I understand (which is little), most were military at the time, filtered down to civilian over time, I've seen one that was a 4 door version (Brazil). They're rare in the US, parts are almost impossible to find, peugoh made some, audi, whoever could supply! Weird little things.

Got a update on the "Jeep". After talking to the owner he said it was used on a military base and was given to him as a gift while on a mission trip 12yrs ago. So it has sentimental value to him and his wife, we all know what that means, the price will be grossly inflated. He through out $13000, because someone told him that's what he could get for it!

So far we have rebuilt the starter, it now turns over and will run if feed gas or propane. Carb looks like it's been in the ocean, no brake pedal but haven't looked into it. Sure the system is fubar, same goes for the hydraulic clutch. Hard part is finding the odd ball peices this thing is put together with.

We kinda hurt his feelings with a $5000 offer the way it sits. So guess he is going to press on with making it run and drive again so he can get the $13k he thinks its worth.

Back