Lots of interesting news today

I feel like this article is leaving out some pertinant information.
It sort of implies that the procedures were phony, but never says that, and there's only 3 counts of false statements related to health benefits.
Balloon rhinoplasty is covered by medicaid, so its not like its just for charging a non-covered service.
What is the $46 million based on? Is it that she was oercharging? But that can't be bc Medicaid just has a set amount they pay regardless of what you bill.

Not defending anything, it just seems this is pretty shitty reporting.

Last edited:
It sort of implies that the procedures were phony, but never says that, and there's only 3 counts of false statements related to health benefits.
Balloon rhinoplasty is covered by medicaid, so its not like its just for charging a non-covered service.
What is the $46 million based on? Is it that she was oercharging? But that can't be bc Medicaid just has a set amount they pay regardless of what you bill.

As bad as the quoting you did? :p

I think you quoted the wrong article 😆

WTF was the dude on?
Who knows.. but according to all the people interviewed, he was a ray of sunshine and they are shocked this could have happened to him.

At some point can we all just tell it like it is? "Uncle Larry was cool AF, but that dude smoked some crazy shit sometimes.. should have known this would happen one day."

Wow.

To quote a comment I saw online:
"Can you imagine surviving your plane crashing only to subsequently get run over by a f'ing train?"

And more crazy stuff from Brazil:

Back