Lots of interesting news today

This is how you know you have the proper amount of fah-q money.

B47B42B5-7880-4754-A07D-9299D340F384.jpeg

I don't know how much "fuh-q money" it takes.
... plenty of us have dumped tons of money into a vehicle we can't drive on the road and have to have transpoted to a special facility to drive.

I don't know how much "fuh-q money" it takes.
... plenty of us have dumped tons of money into a vehicle we can't drive on the road and have to have transpoted to a special facility to drive.

Yeah...but those are still shit boxes and should require us to go to meetings.

Now I really, REALLY want somebody to Biden sticker a bear, just to watch their heads explode with the cognitive dissonance.

But what I' mreally wondering is... isn't this a huge waste of $5k? I mean... use that money to feed bears... or buy a bear collar removal tool or something.

They say this isn’t the first time but make no further reference. Wonder what sticker was placed.

How is it cruel?

It looks to me if was a successful collaring of the bear, pretty confused on that point.

They say this isn’t the first time but make no further reference. Wonder what sticker was placed.

How is it cruel?

It looks to me if was a successful collaring of the bear, pretty confused on that point.
So,

I don't see anything illegal about putting a sticker on a collar. If I just fess up to walking up to a bear with a Trump sticker, do you think they would pay me the $5K?

That could buy a lot of Jeep upgrades... And beer...

Yeah I'm trying to figure out what the actual penalty is here, aside from public "shaming" from a bunch of liberal wackos.
In quotes b/c I'm struggling to find the actual shame. I mean, it's kinda stupid to get that close to a bear, but if you get away with it...

Use the $$ to buy a bunch of bear traps, and watch their heads explode.

I mean, it's kinda stupid to get that close to a bear, but if you get away with it...
This was my thought too.

Also, bears gotta sleep, so I'm saying there's a chance :D

Yeah I'm trying to figure out what the actual penalty is here, aside from public "shaming" from a bunch of liberal wackos.
Probably some kind of "defacing government property " penalty. I'm sure if it was a Blacks Live Madder sticker it would be ok.

Back