Lots of interesting news today

I've had several friends put teens on their policies lately and heard their rates, so I can only imagine what it'll be like when mine is old enough to drive. Thankfully she is old enough now that if we have another kid they shouldn't be on at the same time.

Duane

I've had several friends put teens on their policies lately and heard their rates, so I can only imagine what it'll be like when mine is old enough to drive. Thankfully she is old enough now that if we have another kid they shouldn't be on at the same time.

Duane

x2 on that. I feel like its almost cheaper to get them their own policy.

Duane
I fawked up when I bought Kylie the Tacoma. My oldest drove an 87 (K5) and I laughed at the horror stories. Insurance went up like $18/month.
Didnt even check when I bought her the Tacmoa and...hole-E-chit. Her alone was like $270/month!!! We had to re-assign some vehicles..

x2 on that. I feel like its almost cheaper to get them their own policy.

My son is 22. He's still on my policy, as it costs me $47 a month to insure him. We checked last year and the very cheapest he could find for a policy of his own was nearly $350 a month. He has NO tickets or accidents

My son is 22. He's still on my policy, as it costs me $47 a month to insure him. We checked last year and the very cheapest he could find for a policy of his own was nearly $350 a month. He has NO tickets or accidents

Ive heard numbers much higher then that for adding teenagers to their policy. Likely depends on the number, type, and age of vehicles too. My parents agent claimed that having fewer cars then drivers was the cheapest way.

This reminds me I gotta call my guy. Teenager will be getting his permit in a month.Hopefully him on the 12 y/o Pathy won't be too bad.

33 (el Jimmy) and 10 (el JK).... fuck I need a tow rig but I’m poor white folk. Maybe next year if the alpac-lips doesn’t fully happen.

Ive heard numbers much higher then that for adding teenagers to their policy. Likely depends on the number, type, and age of vehicles too.

We learned to "assign" the kids the oldest cars, that did NOT have full coverage, only liability. They can still drive anything in the fleet, but which car they were designated driver in was important to the bottom line

A Reminder on the morning News; Aug 1, the exemption for renewing DMV things, Inspections, Registrations, License, & such, Expires! DMV, says the don't "think", they have authority to extend this. [They don't know???]
They Seem, disturbed, that the General Assembly, adjourned, without addressing this. But, the DMV, Didn't Ask the GS, to discuss it. Just the Usual DMV Morons!

Back