LS to AX15 swap coversion parts..."QuickdrawBrand.Com"???

That's two different kinds of throw out bearings.
that's what I figured but never seen one like that, I finally got it all sorted out after couple attempts. even tested the clutch fork pivot once installed with a dowel and prybar, everything was smooth and engaged/disengaged nicely.
Its mind boggling these companies that sell these expensive products or custom products with no instructions!?!?! Like you've gone that far to design it well, add some quality instructions daggum it lol

It’s been a while I know but stumbled up on this tread. Leaning toward an LS swap in my yj and wondered if you liked the QuickDraw and would use it again or not?

It’s been a while I know but stumbled up on this tread. Leaning toward an LS swap in my yj and wondered if you liked the QuickDraw and would use it again or not?
i do, it made it pretty simple except for shift fork orientation mounting bolt with a thousand washers lol, otherwise no complaints.

i do, it made it pretty simple except for shift fork orientation mounting bolt with a thousand washers lol, otherwise no complaints.
Good deal, probably heading that route for now until I change my mind after buying everything like normal haha

In the picture below you can see the adapter plate between the trans and engine.

b6d91ec658884a06a20531224b63a14c.jpeg
Buffy, im running the same motor and trans and gmax adapter. But i dont want to use the adjustable throwout bearing. What off the shelf TOB can i use or what did you finally use?
Edit: i see that u went with internal slave. What TOB were you gonna use with the external

Last edited:
Buffy, im running the same motor and trans and gmax adapter. But i dont want to use the adjustable throwout bearing. What off the shelf TOB can i use or what did you finally use?
Edit: i see that u went with internal slave. What TOB were you gonna use with the external
Originally is was going to use an external slave cylinder/throwout bearing combination but ran into figment issues when the clutch fork hit the trans tunnel. Novak claims they had never run into this issue before. They supplied the internal slave cylinder combo so not sure what my other choices were. If you do go with an internal slave cylinder pay close attention to where the bleeder fitting comes out. Mine came out at the 3 o’clock position and was pure hell to bleed out the air.

Back