Making my first post!

so... how many creepy pm's have you gotten so far?:popcorn:

Looks to me like you will lots help building that little XJ. I with Rufustheram, how many creepy PM's have you got since you put that picture up?:lol:

since its her first 4x4, we are gonna do nothing extreme just yet, however we are gonna run a custom 3link front with 4.5" RE coils, the links will be 1.75"by3/8" DOM with the RE Super flex joints on one end. THe rear will have 6.5" leafs. Will most likely get a RE Hack N Tap. Most likely be riding on 33's, just need to find a good deal on some tires(if anybodys got some). This will most likely be offroad use only cuz she already has a DD, also during Xmas break, we will replace the intake gasket cuz its leaking as well as the Rear Main. Stock axles for now, its a budget build so can't go crazy with it.....yet:driver: there will be a writeup as we go on here.
Zack

since its her first 4x4, we are gonna do nothing extreme just yet, however we are gonna run a custom 3link front with 4.5" RE coils, the links will be 1.75"by3/8" DOM with the RE Super flex joints on one end. THe rear will have 6.5" leafs. Will most likely get a RE Hack N Tap. Most likely be riding on 33's, just need to find a good deal on some tires(if anybodys got some). This will most likely be offroad use only cuz she already has a DD, also during Xmas break, we will replace the intake gasket cuz its leaking as well as the Rear Main. Stock axles for now, its a budget build so can't go crazy with it.....yet:driver: there will be a writeup as we go on here.
Zack

I have some 285x75x16 Firestone Desination MT's

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes&place=4

4 have about 9K on them the spare is Brand New..

PM me if you're interested

Do her a favor. Make sure she is involved in the build, maintenance and so on. So, when she has problems on the trail, she won't be clueless as to what to do to fix and go on

hey lauren...whenevers its finished...don't worry chip, shes been involved from the get go, i told her i wasn't gonna do anything unless she helped.

Zack

Do her a favor. Make sure she is involved in the build, maintenance and so on. So, when she has problems on the trail, she won't be clueless as to what to do to fix and go on
The real question is, who will keep Zack from being clueless on the trail?
:flipoff2:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Cheers.

Gotta love it when a lady gets fired up. I think that you need to talk to my G-friend, she thinks that Jeeps are for Stupid Boys and Ugly Fat Girls.......I think that she's assuming she is not fat................J/K........ha ha ha ha ha
No kidding - I need to have some of the ladies email my wife to let her know that this Jeep stuff is actually fun, and not just an excuse for me to waste money and time!
:)

no doubt, i can't get my wife to even ride in my jeep to the store, much less go camping and wheelin for a weekend. She says, "i just don't see how that could be any fun." whats up with these non campin non wheelin women???

Sorry for ya luck. Mine goes all the time, unless gonna be real cold. Her name is on one side, mine on the other. She has even made up camping boxes for just camping stuff to ease the pain of packing up.

Back