Making my first post!

I get mine to go, but I can't seem to get her to enjoy it like I think she should. Should I employ the beatdown, or act more sensitive?

I always loved to go with my Boyfriend on the trails, That's why I bought my own jeep :) so I can rig up mine and both of us can travel to more advance places and always have him there to pull me out ..lol

but i never go anywhere whit out him.

My wife not only goes, she went out and bought a TJ with 6" lift 35's, 4.56's and sye. However she did burn up the clutch the first weekend to the mountains. So of course I fixed it for her. She has since added a body lift and some flares but I don't see me taking 2 rigs wheeling any more. Gas kills me. :beer: for the ladies on here that wheel. Drink up

Doug

My wife not only goes, she went out and bought a TJ with 6" lift 35's, 4.56's and sye. However she did burn up the clutch the first weekend to the mountains. So of course I fixed it for her. She has since added a body lift and some flares but I don't see me taking 2 rigs wheeling any more. Gas kills me. :beer: for the ladies on here that wheel. Drink up
Doug

Have any pic's of her TJ?:driver:

Back