[Mar 16, 2019] Tuff truck race (Macclesfield nc)

@Dylan W. is you is or is you ain’t coming to AOP?
I have a daddy daughter dance coming up this Saturday night. I'm happy to say I'll be defending my title as reigning Champion in the daddy dance off. I killed it last year and won a 200$ prize gift basket!
It's hard to beat a night of no judgement dancing with my girls. The look of embarrassment on my 14 year old was only topped by the look of absolute pride from my 7 year old when I was crowned.

That's the good stuff!

I have a daddy daughter dance coming up this Saturday night. I'm happy to say I'll be defending my title as reigning Champion in the daddy dance off. I killed it last year and won a 200$ prize gift basket!
It's hard to beat a night of no judgement dancing with my girls. The look of embarrassment on my 14 year old was only topped by the look of absolute pride from my 7 year old when I was crowned.

That's the good stuff!

I did that with Elena last year. Flowers, dinner afterwards and all. She says it was her best memory! It was so worth it.

I'm happy to say I'll be defending my title as reigning Champion in the daddy dance off. I killed it last year and won a 200$ prize gift basket!
Is there no end to your talent?

I gotta say Dylan, a lesser man would be severely intimidated by your constant winning and achievements in life :kaioken:

As it stands though, I'm not less (of anything really....I think I may be twice your mass actually :lol:) man, so I can say, with confidence, Rock on witcha bad self :rockon: Awesome dad example :huggy:

Is there no end to your talent?

I gotta say Dylan, a lesser man would be severely intimidated by your constant winning and achievements in life :kaioken:

As it stands though, I'm not less (of anything really....I think I may be twice your mass actually :lol:) man, so I can say, with confidence, Rock on witcha bad self :rockon: Awesome dad example :huggy:

It's all a part of the short man syndrome. Gotta make up for my short comings by winning what I can. That, and I love to have a little fun sometimes. And it helps that I'm cool with being laughed at.:D

Thanks for the kind words Troy!

I did that with Elena last year. Flowers, dinner afterwards and all. She says it was her best memory! It was so worth it.
Its alot of fun. Especially when the girls take it so seriously..its a big deal. So we do it up best we can. It also helps that there are no women there, so nothing to be embarrassed by for acting a fool and having some fun on the dance floor.

Here is some updated info for everyone.
Fwd:
Tuff Truck is a timed competition on a prepared off-road track which includes jumps, bumps, mud, hard-pack, water and dust. Participants will be permitted to participate in organized practice prior to the race. Racing will consist of single-vehicle time trial with two separate heats per participant. Scoring is based on fastest lap time.
Gates open at 8am
Sign-up/registration from 8 - 10am (Registration limited to the first 100 entries -- vehicles cannot race in multiple classes)
Practice at 10am
Racing starts at noon
Food onsite by the famous Everlean's Cafe providing old-fashioned country cooking for breakfast, lunch and dinner
All refreshments, snacks and sweets will be available
ADMISSION FEE - Spectators and Racers: $10 per person (Cash Only)
CLASSES: $25 per entry (Cash Only)
- Street-legal 4-wheel drive - Stock (no modifications)
- Street-legal 4-wheel drive - Modified suspension
- Street-legal 2-wheel drive and All-Wheel Drive
- Dedicated off-road trucks and cars
- Side X Side - Turbo
- Side X Side - Normally aspirated
PAYOUT STRUCTURE:
9+ Racers: 1st: $125, 2nd: $50, 3rd: $25
6 - 8 Racers: 1st: $100, 2nd: $50, 3rd: $25
3 - 5 Racers: 1st: $75, 2nd: $50
1 - 2 Racers: 1st: $50
*Rules and Regulations posted in this event

89E969AE-566C-4311-A463-452D85601AD3.jpeg