Mini Bike Thread

Only @jeepinmatt aksed if we could unbolt the indian and let him ride the black pole

:eek::eek::eek::eek:
I think you have me confused with @Jody Treadway. Isn't there a thread somewhere about how he likes the bikes with no seat, just the seatpost?

The way I see it, it's got to be mini. Rigid frame, no suspension, small tires. Anything beyond that is considered a small bike IMO.

Yea I think we need 2 classes. Mine is definitely a mini bike, but is a big wheel. Mine is a baja.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw2CjzF4DydGN2C5RCejpIvI&cshid=1601404006524

20200516_122658.jpg

Has a predator 212 in place of the baja 196 that came on it.

Hmmmm. I'll give er a go if somebody wants to buy it.
I'll buy it, but you have to agree to sell me your mini afterwards for $300 (which is still a profit for you based on what you told us you got in the thing) :flipoff2:

Yeah but it also has a suspension. Believe me as an owner of the other, there's a big difference. Just from watching you ride yours I could tell they handle completely different.

Yea, I agree we need classes. Mine handles well.

Camping world has new ones for $599. Off road rack and all. Just throwing it out there. I have a 300cc pull start snowmobile engine, begging for a frame. Belt driven death trap for sure! I am in on this as well!

I will also add (just because I think I am a pretty nice guy) the foot pegs on these things fold "up" and not "back". That being said during my first race I leaned that lil feller way over going into the first turn and it bit really hard. Went over the bars on the high side and very ungracefully piled up with a mini on top of me. I tossed the pegs in the truck after that and just put my foots on the peg mounts. We talkin laps, a road course or straight line racing?

I will also add (just because I think I am a pretty nice guy) the foot pegs on these things fold "up" and not "back". That being said during my first race I leaned that lil feller way over going into the first turn and it bit really hard. Went over the bars on the high side and very ungracefully piled up with a mini on top of me. I tossed the pegs in the truck after that and just put my foots on the peg mounts. We talkin laps, a road course or straight line racing?

I think all three should be on the table. Each person is gonna build a bike differently. Three different types of races would keep it interesting.

In my mind a couple laps with a long straight away across the grass and one from the corner of the road to the bathhouse. Some turns thrown in hitting the “ditch/jump” going up the hill I almost killed @jeepin' jen on. Kinda like the kids 50 track at dirtbike races but bigger. But no woods we would all die

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think all three should be on the table. Each person is gonna build a bike differently. Three different types of races would keep it interesting.

Each would earn you points... best over all wins

Edit: we would need a paved area to really do a road corse and drag race

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back