MOTD (Meme of the Day)

How many strip club visits are you making per month to rack up more than $15 in ATM fees. Dayum.
Not a damn one cause they aren’t even worth it. But the cheapest ATM fee around here is like $2.99. I don’t pull out more cash than I need for a certain purchase so the rest don’t burn a hole in my pocket. It adds up quick. I like USAA but they don’t have any of “their” ATMs around here so I have to pay to get my cash dollas.

@Jody Treadway

screenshot_20181004-072255_facebook.jpg

Not a damn one cause they aren’t even worth it. But the cheapest ATM fee around here is like $2.99. I don’t pull out more cash than I need for a certain purchase so the rest don’t burn a hole in my pocket. It adds up quick. I like USAA but they don’t have any of “their” ATMs around here so I have to pay to get my cash dollas.
Hello, 2018. I can count on one hand the number of times I used an ATM in the last year.

I bet I havent used an ATM in...I dont know 5 years?

I dont even know my PIN number

Only thing I use cash for is buying stuff from here and CL. EVERYTHING possible goes on my 2% cash back card. Very rare for me to even have a dollar bill in my wallet. ATM? Rare...maybe been a couple of years since I touched one.

USAA doesn’t have atms. You use whatever atm you want at any bank or any gas station etc and you get reimbursed the fees you are charged. This is to offset them not having branches and tellers to access your money, and i suspect there is a fed ruling that enforces. In over ten years i have never experienced a limitation on the number of reimbursements. Maybe I’m grandfathered but have never heard of it even from those still active?

USAA doesn’t have atms. You use whatever atm you want at any bank or any gas station etc and you get reimbursed the fees you are charged. This is to offset them not having branches and tellers to access your money, and i suspect there is a fed ruling that enforces. In over ten years i have never experienced a limitation on the number of reimbursements. Maybe I’m grandfathered but have never heard of it even from those still active?

I’ll have to give them a call. Except for an auto loan I actually don’t have anything with them and have been thinking of dropping them totally.

Only thing I use cash for is buying stuff from here and CL. EVERYTHING possible goes on my 2% cash back card. Very rare for me to even have a dollar bill in my wallet. ATM? Rare...maybe been a couple of years since I touched one.

I also hardly ever use cash except to buy stuff of CL or the marketplace but there are small things like getting a haircut every week = cash. I pay my rent in cash also and short of going to the ATM at the local bank (not USAA)they are the only ones who allow that big of a withdrawal so if I use another stand alone machine I get a fee every time I dip the card. It adds up but I seem to be over my reimbursement limit almost every month. Either way I’ll look into figuring it out.

My account w/ them only reimburses the $15 but there are some ATM networks that don't charge a fee to USAA. They're listed on their site.
Though I'm not active (nor have I ever been). Just lucky enough to have grown up under a tough old son of a bitch USMC SgtMaj.

My account w/ them only reimburses the $15 but there are some ATM networks that don't charge a fee to USAA. They're listed on their site.
Though I'm not active (nor have I ever been). Just lucky enough to have grown up under a tough old son of a bitch USMC SgtMaj.

Interesting. I’ve never came across an atm that said “no charge” in all my travels. It’s got me very curious now, cause I’m positive I’ve gone over $15 before... hmmm. Well in either case I’m satisfied with them! $15 can easily be 4-5 atm visits, and if over need more than 600$ 4-5 times in a month, I’m more than likely planning ahead and transferring to a local account, or dipping into cash reserves under the mattress.

Back on sub

42551ddc10f91d4a902cb20343b4dc23.jpg

Interesting. I’ve never came across an atm that said “no charge” in all my travels. It’s got me very curious now, cause I’m positive I’ve gone over $15 before... hmmm. Well in either case I’m satisfied with them! $15 can easily be 4-5 atm visits, and if over need more than 600$ 4-5 times in a month, I’m more than likely planning ahead and transferring to a local account, or dipping into cash reserves under the mattress.

Back on sub

42551ddc10f91d4a902cb20343b4dc23.jpg

I think it's cash point atms that are all free

I'm just using a Small Credit Union that I've been with over twenty years, and I never pay any fees when I use an ATM at 7-11.. I think most credit union transactions at 7-11 ATMs are free...

43879283_10104490672677878_9136276448053559296_n.jpg

Back