MOTD (Meme of the Day)

It's almost funny, until you remember that connector shape doesn't explicitly correlate to electrical potential, and it actually makes the exact opposite point that it intended to convey - it's what's inside that matters.
If we're gonna get all technical, I assume that "connect male to female" was his way of hitting on her :cool:

It's almost funny, until you remember that connector shape doesn't explicitly correlate to electrical potential, and it actually makes the exact opposite point that it intended to convey - it's what's inside that matters.
Still has to go male to female. Unless you cut off both "parts" and now you just have a pain in the ass. Which is also accurate.

DF61EB92-5C38-43B1-AAB8-26C2206FED16.jpeg

Would work better with a plumbing pic

Oh for the love of Al Sharpton

5 years ago we could reference "master"and "slave" when talking about controls and sequences....but NOW we have to say "primary and secondary"

o_O

I hate PC

5 years ago we could reference "master"and "slave" when talking about controls and sequences....but NOW we have to say "primary and secondary"

o_O

I hate PC
I feel like people are misreading my post.

I'm not offended, and you are completely within your right to make the joke...its just logically correct in reverse to me.

o_O

I hate PC

Same feelings here...in electric meters it used to be 'master'/'slave' for multiple meters on a single comms line; but now its 'parent'/'child'. I still call it master/slave since that's how I learned it & to watch people's eyes bug out!

Same feelings here...in electric meters it used to be 'master'/'slave' for multiple meters on a single comms line; but now its 'parent'/'child'. I still call it master/slave since that's how I learned it & to watch people's eyes bug out!
In my mind calling it a 'parent/child' relationship implies that #2 only does what #1 wants some of the time :lol:

o_O

I hate PC
Well hells bells....you just cleared up some things for me. A was always sorta baffled by secondary.....more I interpreted 2nd source of power.....not something actuated or driven by another circuit. I didn't fully grasp the dependency of the relationship. By making it clear one controls the other it seems more relative.
Edit: I may still be fuzzy on the circuit. I do well with sparks instead.

that was a real head-slapper moment.
It seems the only way the Dems could clearly lose the lection is by being too radical, so that the middle of the road folks that don't like Trump are forced to vote for him anyway.
And yet that's exactly what these clowns are doing.

In my mind calling it a 'parent/child' relationship implies that #2 only does what #1 wants some of the time :lol:

For many familys today, this is inaccurate as the child is in control.

that was a real head-slapper moment.
It seems the only way the Dems could clearly lose the lection is by being too radical, so that the middle of the road folks that don't like Trump are forced to vote for him anyway.
And yet that's exactly what these clowns are doing.
Primary elections =/= General elections

Say crazy shit to get into the general election, then claim that you never said that.

E78DC640-3B29-4D5E-9A39-708C94F06698.jpeg

You're gonna stand there, owning a chinese turbo stand and tell me you don't have no Wu Tang War Whistles, No Nagasaki Noisy Boys, No Beijing Blow Holes, No Ying Yang Spinny Thangs, No Taiwan Tranny Trashers, No Kung Pow Cam Crushers, No Shanghai Cyclones, No Mongolian Motor Manglers (with or without a Szechuan Sender) or one single Pad Thai Power Pounder? DAAAAAANNNGG!

Last edited:
View attachment 296937
You're gonna stand there, owning a chinese turbo stand and tell me you don't have no Wu Tang War Whistles, No Nagasaki Noisy Boys, No Beijing Blow Holes, No Ying Yang Spinny Thangs, No Taiwan Tranny Trashers, No Kung Pow Cam Crushers, No Shanghai Cyclones, No Mongolian Motor Manglers (with or without a Szechuan Sender) or one single Pad Thai Power Pounder? DAAAAAANNNGG!

Funniest shit I have seen in a while.

Interestingly enough, we're replacing all the modems and converting from 2G/landline to 4G (2G/3G sunset is by the end of 2019) and each meter is getting a dedicated modem/port instead of the master/slave relationship.

Back