MOTD (Meme of the Day)

1EFD3DD1-5EC8-441E-BF34-C554A5F9F09B.jpeg

The gas light is the indicator for my wife to get gas. Drives me f’ing nuts. Nevermind that gauge that gives you plenty warning days in advance.

Same with my wife. If that warning light ever burns out she’s going to run it out.

The gas light is the indicator for my wife to get gas. Drives me f’ing nuts. Nevermind that gauge that gives you plenty warning days in advance.

My wife and both daughters can tell you EXACTLY how far you can drive with the light on!

I don't know why y'all waste time stopping for fuel when it's not anywhere near empty. Believe it or not, there's a network of supply points, and a gauge that will let you know how close you are to running out. :p

I don't know why y'all waste time stopping for fuel when it's not anywhere near empty. Believe it or not, there's a network of supply points, and a gauge that will let you know how close you are to running out. :p

It’s inevitable that the one time I let it get low is when I’ll get stuck in a traffic jam or an oil supply line will burst.

Back