MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Nah..green shit is still hand job capable

Red=bring some heat

11-2017-Loctite-Thre4dlockers-Email_12.jpg

That's somebody's new sig line right there hahaha

Nah..green shit is still hand job capable

Red=bring some heat

11-2017-Loctite-Thre4dlockers-Email_12.jpg
I'm talking the "real" Loctite green shit like 609 or 680 which is called "Retaining Compound", not Threadlocker. If I remember right, it's stronger than red, and handles higher temperatures.

I'm talking the "real" Loctite green shit like 609 or 680 which is called "Retaining Compound", not Threadlocker. If I remember right, it's stronger than red, and handles higher temperatures.
Good LORD...no wonder I've never seen it...it's more expensive than unicorn semen

680.JPG

Good LORD...no wonder I've never seen it...it's more expensive than unicorn semen

View attachment 324125

That's an 8 oz bottle. The normal 50mL size (1.69oz) is like $40.

Man, and I'd need at least 12 bottles to hide them all over my shop so I can't find them.

You need the little 10mL bottles. Easier to lose because they're small, but not as painful to the wallet when you do.

Last edited:
TIL: Locktite exists in purple & unicorn semen!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yep sleeve retainer is green. It might as well be a weld.

There is also red 272. Requires temp over 450° for removal

Will hold a spun pinion race if it's not to fer gone....tested that application.

View attachment 324125
I figured this up back in about 2008 for some reason and it was $1700 per gallon! :eek:

Good to see it's come down a little bit at $1430/gallon. Thanks Amazon! :lol:

8963aa1d4f852cfa28e4dec45cca83fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back