MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Broseph...step your meme game up...same one a week apart. You're better than that...

3F12B211-9183-42BB-BFB1-876A4AB74923.jpeg

I can neither confirm, nor deny, that there may or may not have recently been an instance of procuring 12,000sq/ft of warehouse space, while having access to electric assist/self-propelled pallet jacks, and a figure 8 style race track being developed.

I can neither confirm, nor deny, that there may or may not have recently been an instance of procuring 12,000sq/ft of warehouse space, while having access to electric assist/self-propelled pallet jacks, and a figure 8 style race track being developed.

If you use Toyota rider jacks (with the rabbit button), I highly recommend racing them before you have them detuned. They are scary fast ha. I need to get @Blkvoodoo over some time to program me in a cheat code so I can go fast but no one else can haha

If you use Toyota rider jacks (with the rabbit button), I highly recommend racing them before you have them detuned. They are scary fast ha. I need to get @Blkvoodoo over some time to program me in a cheat code so I can go fast but no one else can haha
If only it were that easy

Ha...do have a couple. Moved them over to our big open warehouse because folks kept damaging walls and guard rails to my racking. By the way, does @Blkvoodoo sell these or repair??? Currently I’m sourcing all fork lifts, pallet jacks, lifts, etc from Southeast Industrial. I have no complaints with them, but always try to source with a more personal connection.

Ha...do have a couple. Moved them over to our big open warehouse because folks kept damaging walls and guard rails to my racking. By the way, does @Blkvoodoo sell these or repair??? Currently I’m sourcing all fork lifts, pallet jacks, lifts, etc from Southeast Industrial. I have no complaints with them, but always try to source with a more personal connection.
You’re working with the Charlotte branch, I’m in Raleigh, same company. I am repair 15yrs now

Not saying that “I” have ever done this but it is amusing to watch after the rabbit button has been set to actually be slower than turtle....

Back