MOTD (Meme of the Day)

tknopp

cousin.jpg

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
Nerd humpr

127458881_10158812921449738_8428651611652181477_n.jpg

Help me out here. Square root of -1 = i, and divided by 8 would 0.125i right? I am assuming it is something like “I ate too much” but my brain is not connecting the dots

EDIT: I finally got it “I over 8” lord that was too difficult

WARRIORWELDING

Owner opperator Of WarriorWelding LLC.
Help me out here. Square root of -1 = i, and divided by 8 would 0.125i right? I am assuming it is something like “I ate too much” but my brain is not connecting the dots

EDIT: I finally got it “I over 8” lord that was too difficult
Where does "i" come from. Shit I didn't get past the brain freeze to work the darn thing.
I am obviously in need of some math refreshment exercises.

RatLabGuy

You look like a monkey and smell like one too
Where does "i" come from. Shit I didn't get past the brain freeze to work the darn thing.
I am obviously in need of some math refreshment exercises.
"i" is the common notation for an imaginary number.
Square root of a negative number is an illegal function in normal math (nothing squared will result in a negative). So the Square root of any negative is i X that number. In this case it's "1i", the 1 is implied, so just "i".

WARRIORWELDING

Owner opperator Of WarriorWelding LLC.
"i" is the common notation for an imaginary number.
Square root of a negative number is an illegal function in normal math (nothing squared will result in a negative). So the Square root of any negative is i X that number. In this case it's "1i", the 1 is implied, so just "i".
I'm gonna stick with tape measures, micrometers, and ugga duggas then.....

Ron

Dum Spiro Spero

JSJJ388

GREEN GREMLIN

CasterTroy

Motarded
This one got me today, I know way too many people that this meme speaks directly too.

127506091_10222866791965702_6435471586293836291_n.jpg
When the supply chains are cut off and the riots begin...meal team 6 will outlast the crossfit crew with stored body fat :flipoff2:

superman27344

When the supply chains are cut off and the riots begin...meal team 6 will outlast the crossfit crew with stored body fat :flipoff2:

If stored body fat is the key to survival, I am good for a long time.

UTfball68

Bruh...I always felt like that was the key to Survivor. Start a fire, find water, stay away from bugs...and enjoy the vacation napping and living off fat reserves.