MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Last edited:
Yea @jeepinmhas them, but they're still on jack stands. :D
If you believe everything you read and see on the internet...:cool:

lose.jpeg

We were in PA last week and fuel is already 3.50-3.60/gal in some places up there.We're goin back next week and after that the diesel is gonna be parked unless I need to pull something or goin on a trip.
I shut down my grease operation about 3 years ago. Looks like I'll be puting it back online for the ol' 7.3

I shut down my grease operation about 3 years ago. Looks like I'll be puting it back online for the ol' 7.3
Good luck finding grease. WVO is going for 1.25gal right now. Thanks to the new renewable fuels push the west coast is buying all the grease and oil they can get their hands on. They're buying food grade soy oil at premium prices to make biodiesel out of. It's got the market on its head.

We were in PA last week and fuel is already 3.50-3.60/gal in some places up there.We're goin back next week and after that the diesel is gonna be parked unless I need to pull something or goin on a trip.

Good! I can finally go truck shopping and find something affordable.

True story
"You MUST supply KDAT ACQ treated wood on this job or I'll shut it down."
Me: "Here are industry accepted supporting docs stating ACQ was phased out 12 years ago and the current equiv meets all standards and codes"
"Stop attacking me!"

Translation:
True story
"You MUST supply KDAT ACQ treated wood on this job or I'll shut it down."
Me: "Sure, go ahead. ACQ was phased out 12 years ago, but we can always do it the stupid way first since that appears to be what you prefer."
"Stop attacking me!"

Back