MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Meh it sort of depends on teh situation. Both are COX inhibitors, pretty similar mechanism of action. Aleve has a much longer effect though 8+ hrs, but slower to kick in. So for gettin ga good night's sleep, its a better bet, just be sure to start a bit before bedtime.
Ive found naproxen synergizes with whiskey much better...
wait, what?

COX…mechanism of action…much longer effect…8+ hrs…for gettin good…its a better bet, just be sure to start a bit before bedtime.

Giggle giggle…because I’m 12…and that’s all I could read after I saw ‘cox’.

D0E324F4-D471-423E-B16E-E8BE1027D4FE.jpeg

Giggle giggle…because I’m 12…and that’s all I could read after I saw ‘cox’.
You missed the word "inhibitor".

I mean its literally a blocker for cox.

And you missed my entire slice and dice of your post of weak sexual innuendo. Anyway…it made me giggle.
um, no, I did not. Is cox blockers lost on you?

Basically this is Aleve (or Ibuproven)

1621909385550.png

But for real though...what about for back spasms/cramps while you sleep? I think I've hit an 'age milestone'. Before you know it, I'll be qualified to tell youngins real diesels didn't come out until 2015, and it was impossible to tow before then.
Have had issues since my bike crash in 04. I have a cervical fusion but I refused the lumbar fusion.

I take Meloxicam/Mobic daily. It is a fairly strong NSAID. I have Zanaflex for spasms, it is less prone to knock you out compared to Flexeril.

I take gabapentin for the sciatica, it has been a miracle for me but isn’t tolerated by everyone. My back trouble was brought out by the crash but is hereditary. My sisters have degenerative spine disorder too and neither can take gabapentin.

The 2 best things for me have been regular use of my inversion table and regular chiropractor care. I was a skeptic of chiro, but am a believer now. My suggestion is to find one that isn’t the “hocus pocus” kind and is a scientific minded doc that focuses on the problem

Back