MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Repeat offenders…you’ve been put on notice…

320614AE-4CA5-4753-8DC0-23BE60C5AD1B.jpeg

and he deserves it for not laying the tailgate down.

That reminds of why I refuse to buy LMC sheet metal…had a tailgate down on a buddy’s 71 K10 (???) at a bonfire…3-4 girls (no more than 110lbs each), get up on the tailgate and start doing what drunk sloots do at bonfires, and they bowed the hell out of the gate and the top center buckled. I have a wall hanger from a 70’s Ford truck, where a very similar thing happened too. Never had that happen with an OEM gate.

That reminds of why I refuse to buy LMC sheet metal…had a tailgate down on a buddy’s 71 K10 (???) at a bonfire…3-4 girls (no more than 110lbs each), get up on the tailgate and start doing what drunk sloots do at bonfires, and they bowed the hell out of the gate and the top center buckled. I have a wall hanger from a 70’s Ford truck, where a very similar thing happened too. Never had that happen with an OEM gate.
You sure you didn’t sit on the tailgate? :popcorn:

All Im saying is, LMC tailgate on my son's 74 truck (not the k5) and he went fishing with a girlfriend. He swore the tailgate bent while they were sitting on it waiting to catch a fish...

I didnt know you bass fished by waiting on bits and I didnt know both could sit in the center of the tailgate, so essentially I said:
1622134171468.png

Back