MOTD (Meme of the Day)

2-in-1....png

Last edited:
So does the president.

I’m here all week. Try the veal.
You do realize the origin of the photo right?
Even if the joke is funny seeing that photo and sharing it makes you either a) ignorant or b) an asshole

Even if the joke is funny seeing that photo and sharing it makes you either a) ignorant or b) an asshole
I dont, and I'm not exactly an internet novice. Feel free to enlighten us ignorant assholes.

I dont, and I'm not exactly an internet novice. Feel free to enlighten us ignorant assholes.
I don’t either but I know the internet is serious bidness.

Edited to add, I thought about it and realized it is from a school shooting.

Or maybe I don’t research and weigh the butthurt of every photo, meme, or whatever because it’s the internet and I don’t take it too seriously. WWW is full of things like this.

Moderate as you see fit.

Or maybe I don’t research and weigh the butthurt of every photo, meme, or whatever because it’s the internet and I don’t take it too seriously. WWW is full of things like this.

Moderate as you see fit.
No need to moderate anything.
And its up to you whether you research something or not. See perception is this interesting thing. You can choose what you say/post and society gets to judge you as a person based on that. Whether it is your direct intent or not, once you post it - you own it.

If you choose not to know the origin of what you post, that is your right. Just understand you own the fallout of that choice.
If posting the horrified face of a child who just watched her sister get shot at point blank range and still has the spatter of her blood on her, if sharing that human being in her worst moment of life - one she had no say in being placed in - if sharing her distraught and trauma for a cheap laugh is worth it. Cool. I know who you are.

If her trauma and pain arent even worth you understanding the origin and your cheap laugh or your Heaven forbid your God-blessed 'Likes' are more important then that's on you.

The internet is full of images of dead soldiers, should we share those for a chuckle?
The internet is full of anti-sematic, or racist, or anti-whatever is Sacred to you - things, should we take those slightly and laugh them off?

I think Man has an obligation to be better. Whether in person, online, or just in thought - I think we owe it to our fellow humans to not laugh at their expense - at their worst.

Again - you do you - Ive already formed my opinion.

Back