MOTD (Meme of the Day)

Again - you do you - Ive already formed my opinion.
Same.

Why don’t you do this toward some of the actual trash in the Garage?

Your passive aggressive thing with me is getting old Ron. First I’m banking likes because I think they’re valuable somehow and now I post things to purposely hurt people. Maybe neither is true. Maybe you look for things to be outraged over. Appreciate the name calling, just the temperament a moderator should have.

Same.

Why don’t you do this toward some of the actual trash in the Garage?

Your passive aggressive thing with me is getting old Ron. First I’m banking likes because I think they’re valuable somehow and now I post things to purposely hurt people. Maybe neither is true. Maybe you look for things to be outraged over. Appreciate the name calling, just the temperament a moderator should have.
The Garage is - by definition un-moderated.
I cant moderate anything there if I want to. Only Shawn and Cyd have the ability/access to touch anything in the garage.
There is also a reason I dont open certain threads there.

Let's be clear - there is no passive aggressive thing here. I openly dislike your posting style and have blatantly said that. Frankly I ignore all your posts and do not even review them for moderation purposes because my feelings for you impair my ability to be unbiased. Had another member not quoted your post Id have never seen it.
I dont look for things to be outraged over - quite the opposite. I ignore your posts.

But we have had 2 members I know of leave the forum and state YOU as the reason why. I wish they were back and you were back butt hurt taking your ball and going home like last time. I wont hide nor deny that.

And btw - "appreciate the name calling' - I didnt call you a name, but I will...

And to be further clear, I never said you purposely posted things to hurt people. I said you didnt care enough to not post hurtful things. Negligent assholism is just as much an asshole as intentional assholism. I dont care enough to sort you into categories of asshole - I just lump you in the greater asshole bucket.

Well..... that escalated quickly.

265800882_10224878752894738_825236448043-2207817.JPG

Does this tactic work for traumatic mini bike accidents?

asking for a friend.

FB_IMG_1640123411843.jpg

FB_IMG_1636833499674.jpg

FB_IMG_1630419833438.jpg

Back