MOTD (Meme of the Day)

I used to work at UPS unloading trucks..... you would be surprised how many times this happens

Had an Estes driver last week almost lose his door…finished his paperwork…walked to his door, started pulling it down as my guy was backing up with the last pallet. Only ripped the rollers off the bottom two panels. I banged the panels back to as close to straight as possible. Pulled the door down, latched it and he left. Said he was going to blame it on spring tension and it would be fixed.

1650725433120.png

If you’ve ever sprayed (dripped or had runoff) on your under arm or inner thigh while using, you find those are NOT a favorable areas, I suspect using as bidet probably would be even more exciting

Hoiw much PSI do you have on your bidet? It's not like you need a pressure washer. Or do you? :)

Hoiw much PSI do you have on your bidet? It's not like you need a pressure washer. Or do you? :)
Having never had used one, I think the pressure washer effect would be appropriate. I really don't want some light fluffy warmness in that region. Because I'm not sure at this point in life if I were to be turned on or grossed out.

LoL this reminds me of a childhood "incident". We had several horses when I was a kid and my dad had this 50' dog chain tied to a cinder block. He would chain a horse out in the yard anytime he was outside so the horse could "mow" the yard. My cousin got a brand new trail 90 bike and rode it to the house to show it off. Well it scared the tar out of the mare that was tied out and she ran away from it around the house. He parked it and ran behind her. At the point she hit the end of the chain she now had something "chasing" her. Well she made it all the way around the house and ran past the trail bike. The block trailing behind caught it somehow and she drug the thing probably 50'-75' up the driveway before the chain broke. :laughing::laughing:

Never used a bidet, wouldn’t know how if I saw one.
But pretty sure using brake clean in replace would be FAR less pleasurable.

Our waste disposal contractors have a card they have to leave in the drivers seat until they have the trailer loaded because a driver started to leave and the guy loading the trailer wasnt finished. Forklift fell out the back of the trailer and killed the operator. So this is a relavent message in the safety world.

Our waste disposal contractors have a card they have to leave in the drivers seat until they have the trailer loaded because a driver started to leave and the guy loading the trailer wasnt finished. Forklift fell out the back of the trailer and killed the operator. So this is a relavent message in the safety world.
We make drivers stand on our dock while they are being loaded. Had one take off with a guy and a pallet jack still in the truck once. The pallet jack fell out the back and but luckily our guy didn't get hurt.

We make drivers stand on our dock while they are being loaded. Had one take off with a guy and a pallet jack still in the truck once. The pallet jack fell out the back and but luckily our guy didn't get hurt.
Our docks all have dock locks with safety curtains in our main warehouses that prevent that but our other docks don't so we have the lift operators lock the trailer glad hands during loading/unloading.

Back