MOTD (Meme of the Day)

1653493206045.png

1653524633056.png

I had to for NC4x4.

never met our famous model but I here he's a heck of a friend to have. Much Respect @Loganwayne

Do you still have the grand prix? Pics? 4 Sale?
Damn, I wish....

I'll dig up a pic...might have to scan some old slides.

Drove it some in high school and a couple years after. The rust demons were starting to eat it, so unloaded it. Traded on a '77 cordoba (1st post in this here thread)

Grand Prix = 250hp/325ftlb (fyi, previous year was rated 300hp, no major changes to engine, but hp rating spec was changed to SAE net)
Cordoba = rated 190hp (but somehow on mine, about 4000' of vac lines and the lean-burn computer/dizzy fell off one night)

needles.jpg

Damn, I wish....

I'll dig up a pic...might have to scan some old slides.

Drove it some in high school and a couple years after. The rust demons were starting to eat it, so unloaded it. Traded on a '77 cordoba (1st post in this here thread)

Grand Prix = 250hp/325ftlb (fyi, previous year was rated 300hp, no major changes to engine, but hp rating spec was changed to SAE net)
Cordoba = rated 190hp (but somehow on mine, about 4000' of vac lines and the lean-burn computer/dizzy fell off one night)
I have 2 1972 grand prix but they are ruff shape i have owned them for almost 40 years and used to drive my yellow one for several years, I am looking for one in good shape.

Back