MOTD (Meme of the Day)

1653237624722.png

View attachment 373195

And for those of you who don’t know who that is or why it’s funny…

I got to shoot next to him as a kid and he let me run a few tables with his 1911 he was shooting that day. One of the coolest experiences ever. Then he said here, you just squeeze the trigger as fast as you can with 5 in the mag and one in the pipe and I’ll beat you. He pulls out a wheel gun and drew, fired, and re-holstered before I could finish with my 1911. o_O All six of his were in the O and mine were just headed generally down range.

I got to shoot next to him as a kid and he let me run a few tables with his 1911 he was shooting that day. One of the coolest experiences ever. Then he said here, you just squeeze the trigger as fast as you can with 5 in the mag and one in the pipe and I’ll beat you. He pulls out a wheel gun and drew, fired, and re-holstered before I could finish with my 1911. o_O All six of his were in the O and mine were just headed generally down range.

My family has always been in to firearms, but primarily hunters…so 3 shot groups at the beginning of the season to make sure your deer rifle still held zero, and maybe 5-6 shots over the course of the season…put it away until next year. I can’t remember the name of the show now, but Jerry did one that ran the gamut from speed to tricks to accuracy/precision, and I’d say that show is the reason I ever tried any kind of competitive shooting. Then quickly realized the stuff he was doing, was simply unnatural.

Oh it would be a bang alright
probably a better ride for about 15 seconds when it comes to stop in the other neighbors ditch.

Back