MOTD (Meme of the Day)

CAAF0033-E4FC-4017-985D-4F021CC25D2A.png

When a hard hat is involved, you MUST assume the end user is a complete moron, and lacks any common sense in most cases. This is a lesson learned the hard way. And while there are PLENTY of very smart people wearing a hard hat, you are in NO danger of hurting their feelings by ASSUMING they are a complete idiot, because they too have had similar experiences and understand this attitude

When a hard hat is involved, you MUST assume the end user is a complete moron, and lacks any common sense in most cases. This is a lesson learned the hard way. And while there are PLENTY of very smart people wearing a hard hat, you are in NO danger of hurting their feelings by ASSUMING they are a complete idiot, because they too have had similar experiences and understand this attitude
Especially when passing things from a hard hat to an office sitter lol.

I know what ya mean..but I find most of the dummies where white hats (like myself) the old beat up hard hats usually have tons of wisdom under them ….and if you don’t know the term white hat. (Which I know you do Troy) then you would get it

I know what ya mean..but I find most of the dummies where white hats (like myself) the old beat up hard hats usually have tons of wisdom under them ….and if you don’t know the term white hat. (Which I know you do Troy) then you would get it
How many stickers you gots on that hardhat?

What’s a hard hat? Just do what I say from the comfort of my fancy ass chair, behind a screen, in the AC, while I count beans and contemplate my next manicure to keep my hands nice and soft.

Back