MOTD (Meme of the Day)

img_1_1662686852784.jpg

Gone.jpg

Troof. And all the basic white women who have to post a picture at the beach every weekend captioned "my happy place". No shit Sheila, everyone likes the beach
Not me. Take your salt life and sand grittiness and hot weather and dipshit people everywhere and have fun with it. I'm headed to... anywhere else.
Seems like we just had a thread about this.

Not me. Take your salt life and sand grittiness and hot weather and dipshit people everywhere and have fun with it. I'm headed to... anywhere else.
Meh, I'm not a "beach person" by any stretch, it's ok once a year. But for basic white bitches to proclaim that the beach is THEIR happy place, as if they are the only ones in the world who like it, is absurd.

Troof. And all the basic white women who have to post a picture at the beach every weekend captioned "my happy place". No shit Sheila, everyone likes the beach
And it’s always a picture of their feet. Like that proves they were there. Karen, I don’t know what your feet look like. Maybe some cleavage to prove it’s you.

Meh, I'm not a "beach person" by any stretch, it's ok once a year. But for basic white bitches to proclaim that the beach is THEIR happy place, as if they are the only ones in the world who like it, is absurd.

I would like to see them at "their happy place" when its cold and windy, or during a hurricane. They might not be so happy there.

Amen! The mountains are calling.

I would like to see them at "their happy place" when its cold and windy, or during a hurricane. They might not be so happy there.

During the last hurricane down east there was a sign that said if you're heading in land for this storm take the salt life sticker off.

Back