MOTD (Meme of the Day)

1662902948709.png

My guess is Lakewood. But what I really, I mean REALLY want to know is what towed it down?
Unfortunately the 5500 this trip. With everything going on I haven't had time to mess with the Pete any. I did insure it the other day so now I just need to get the rear tires covered for towing and throw the brake controller and rear bench seat in.
IMG_20220913_082323349_HDR.jpg

Unfortunately the 5500 this trip. With everything going on I haven't had time to mess with the Pete any. I did insure it the other day so now I just need to get the rear tires covered for towing and throw the brake controller and rear bench seat in.

If you haven't already, you'll have to make up your own trailer plug to get the semi wiring to work with the camper. Just did this with my dump truck- need a tail light converter and to run a heavy blue wire from brake controller to plug. I tapped in the constant 12v on the semi plug instead of running a seperate wire up to the battery.

7 round plug(semi) on left, 7 blade plug(Ram) on right

Screenshot_20220713-163655_DuckDuckGo.jpg

If you haven't already, you'll have to make up your own trailer plug to get the semi wiring to work with the camper. Just did this with my dump truck- need a tail light converter and to run a heavy blue wire from brake controller to plug. I tapped in the constant 12v on the semi plug instead of running a seperate wire up to the battery.

7 round plug(semi) on left, 7 blade plug(Ram) on right

View attachment 380717
Running one of these JACKALOPEE | Szmyt ET Products

Back