MOTD (Meme of the Day)

games.png

I have every dealer brochure and Fact Manual for 57-97 Ford Trucks and reading those is literally one of my favorite things to do. Definitely a different time and different marketing tactics. I do think ‘comfort’ and ‘power’ has always been the main recipe…but comfort tended to be geared more toward specific packages or 2wd’s.

Anybody told you you have a problem?

Started as a quest figuring literal factory FACT manuals would help cut down on the thousands of posts about ‘my bruncledaddy knew a guy that worked at ford and said xyz’. Unfortunately, there are too many bruncledaddies out their to combat, that prefer the comfort of their narrative so they can feel special, better than actual facts. But it’s the world we live in.

I have every dealer brochure and Fact Manual for 57-97 Ford Trucks and reading those is literally one of my favorite things to do. Definitely a different time and different marketing tactics. I do think ‘comfort’ and ‘power’ has always been the main recipe…but comfort tended to be geared more toward specific packages or 2wd’s.
What'd Ford do in 1998 to piss you off?

Back