MOTD (Meme of the Day)

1682555938714.png

Ignoring the plug a moment, every time I see one of those signs in a restaurant bathroom it reminds me of my dad. He always comes back to the table and says "sorry it took me so long, the sign in the bathroom said employees must wash hands and I had to wait forever for them to show up to do mine".
Welp, my wife and kids are gonna get tired of hearing that...:D

Ignoring the plug a moment, every time I see one of those signs in a restaurant bathroom it reminds me of my dad. He always comes back to the table and says "sorry it took me so long, the sign in the bathroom said employees must wash hands and I had to wait forever for them to show up to do mine".
At the power plant there used to be signs above the urinals to compare the color of your pee to see what level of dehydrated you are. I never could pee high enough to get it on the sign.

At the power plant there used to be signs above the urinals to compare the color of your pee to see what level of dehydrated you are. I never could pee high enough to get it on the sign.
I work in a chemical plant, we have those in almost every bathroom in the plant. When I go back to work tomorrow night I’ll see if I can hit one. :laughing:

I miss being able to remove the ball from people's mice and then watch them try and figure out what is wrong with it. Of course, I guess we can do the same with tape on the optics now.

I miss being able to remove the ball from people's mice and then watch them try and figure out what is wrong with it. Of course, I guess we can do the same with tape on the optics now.
There was a guy in my group who was always playing jokes. I use to put a few layers of tape on the bottom of his mouse when he would wander off from his desk.

My 10-yo puts tape on somebody's mouse at least once a week.

Back