MOTD (Meme of the Day)

1683076958472.jpeg

Word. Pickles are disgusting on anything.

x100. Was at the grocery store tonight and noticed as I (quickly) passed the pickle shelves, they actually sell bottled pickle juice. No pickles, just the juice. Bleeh.

x100. Was at the grocery store tonight and noticed as I (quickly) passed the pickle shelves, they actually sell bottled pickle juice. No pickles, just the juice. Bleeh.
I need a barf react.

I am. I also don't like mayonnaise and will throw the bread away if it comes within a millimeter of it.
That's funny, the times I've met you I was too overwhelmed with your chiseled jawline to realize you were black :eek:

I am. I also don't like mayonnaise and will throw the bread away if it comes within a millimeter of it.
No truer statement has ever been made. I'm with you 💯 percent.

Some of y'all just haven't had good pickles or mayo yet.

I used to think beer was nasty too, until I tried something that cost >$1/bottle and realized how wrong i was.

That's funny, the times I've met you I was too overwhelmed with your chiseled jawline to realize you were black :eek:
Only from the waist down

1683129281259.jpeg

Definitely thought that was going a different direction, because his chiseled jawline gives me manty mayonnaise.

@CasterTroy definitely sounds like someone who would know all about @McCracken waist down specs
What happens at Good Evening Ranch STAYS at GER (unless I take a dump at work and create a reel about it to boost my iNfLuEnCeR reputation and make $1.14 :rockon:)

Just keep the pickles away from my dogs... Tankers gas is bad enough smells like dead body... Add the pickled dogs gas it will bring tears to the eyes of people standing around.... Most will nice an quiet to...Been told it can be used tear gas....

Back