MOTD (Meme of the Day)

1685720660495.png

Except I don’t trust humanity enough to think a one way street is being used as such therefore I look both ways! Literally driving my semi last week and the person was going the WRONG way around the traffic circle (yeah I know right?!!)
I’ve had someone come around a circle the wrong way and almost hit me before too. And she flipped me off. :confused:

I don’t trust humanity enough to think a one way street is being used as such therefore I look both ways! Literally driving my semi last week and the person was going the WRONG way around the traffic circle (yeah I know right?!!)
No shit! My wife was getting on US 1/64 North @ Walnut st. monday. She turned left and went down to merge. It's about a blind curve because of a hill below the bridge/ (64) icon on the map. A car was coming towards her! She had to swerve to miss the wrong way driving "bitch". The other driver must of ran a mile or more to get there going the wrong way on the highway.

20230602_174957.jpg

Last edited:
No shit! My wife was getting on US 1/64 North @ Walnut st. monday. When she turned left and got to the right, about blind curve because of a hill below the (64) icon on the map a car was coming towards her! The woman had to have driven the wrong way a mile or more!

View attachment 398253
Man I'll give that lady a pass. Everything about the 440 i40 64 us1 401 wtf ever other road they can jam on the sign interchange is confusing as fuck with all the jersey barriers and random ass lane paint these days. I can see how you wouldn't know if you were coming or going if you're not used to it.

This is a strange thing to dedicate a whole facility to
350781352_179411291752879_8170507050779336038_n.jpg

Lowes corporate in Mooresville, has wraps on their elevator doors, sometimes if you don't know what you are looking for they can be difficult to find. I think it is dumb as shit especially in an emergency situation, except when you should be taking the stairs.

Back