MOTD (Meme of the Day)

This is interesting. Right up until you compare it against median home size. In the 1980s, the median home size was 1,740 sqft. In 2014, it was 2,650 sqft. So, the price per square foot has actually DROPPED when adjusted for inflation.
Medium home size in 2022 was 2,016 sq ft.

So the houses got smaller and more expensive since 2014.

I could do all the math n shit. But I'm too lazy and busy digging my basement war bunker since the Trump ruling just came out.

At any rate. Your house isn't suddenly worth more. You dollars are simply worth less.

And taxation is theft. :flipoff2:

I could do all the math n shit. But I'm too lazy and busy digging my basement war bunker since the Trump ruling just came out.

At any rate. Your house isn't suddenly worth more. You dollars are simply worth less.

I just saw that as I boarded a flight to Portlandia.. I. Can't. Wait. To see the batshit crazy stuff going on when I land.

Actually you’re wrong, taxation is not, in fact, theft. It’s extortion. Theft would just assume you’re being robbed by someone and ….. that it. It’s extortion, because you are forcibly surrendering YOUR money with threat of retaliation (jail)

Actually you’re wrong, taxation is not, in fact, theft. It’s extortion. Theft would just assume you’re being robbed by someone and ….. that it. It’s extortion, because you are forcibly surrendering YOUR money with threat of retaliation (jail)
And since this is a meme thread:

1717106545773.jpeg

Also, looking at @skyhighZJ tagline, the irony runs deep :)

Numbers are manipulable, perspective is important:

Mortgage rate was 13% in 1985, so the median monthly payment of $920 was 47% of the monthly income.

Mortgage rate was 3% in 2022, so a median monthly payment of $1973 was 32% of the monthly income.

Numbers are manipulable, perspective is important:

Mortgage rate was 13% in 1985, so the median monthly payment of $920 was 47% of the monthly income.

Mortgage rate was 3% in 2022, so a median monthly payment of $1973 was 32% of the monthly income.
Hey butthead - its 2024. Nobody gives a shit about those low-ass interest rates in 2022 anymore.

Hey butthead - its 2024. Nobody gives a shit about those low-ass interest rates in 2022 anymore.
Actually that’s all that matters in the current market because those 2%ers won’t sell.

Back