MOTD (Meme of the Day)

102795803_10219843107420501_8006661009950513214_n.jpg

The steering on the YJ has always been more of a suggestion, maybe even a pleading request, than any form of real control. And when it does decide to finally turn, hold on cuz with no sway bars nor trac bars, its gonna feel like you're riding a slinky!

And that's just normal driving. When the locker in the rear decides to finally slip look out! Depending on what the steering input was at that moment, the rear end usually has a mind of its own at that point and put you into the other lane or into the ditch in a heart beat!

Love Jeeps!

The steering on the YJ has always been more of a suggestion, maybe even a pleading request, than any form of real control. And when it does decide to finally turn, hold on cuz with no sway bars nor trac bars, its gonna feel like you're riding a slinky!

And that's just normal driving. When the locker in the rear decides to finally slip look out! Depending on what the steering input was at that moment, the rear end usually has a mind of its own at that point and put you into the other lane or into the ditch in a heart beat!

Love Jeeps!
This is the exact reason I'm a terrible alignment tech. I'm used to having to drive things, and steering wheels not really being straight, so if I dont have to actively drive it to keep it on the road, of if the steering wheel isnt more than an 1/8 turn out, I'm ecstatic. But not everyone feels the same way I do, and I struggle with wanting customers cars "perfect" not just "good to me".

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

101746347_10163696987240035_8567117614888194356_n.jpg

So, aside from teh funny meme, my hats off to the 5 year old injuneer who made this cup, and then hands it proudly to their father... it is the perfect analogy for a politician job.
There is literally no way to hold it that will not result in failure. Hold in left hand = dribble cup b/c can't get mouth close enough. Sideways = stabbed in cheek.

101746347_10163696987240035_8567117614888194356_n.jpg

So, aside from teh funny meme, my hats off to the 5 year old injuneer who made this cup, and then hands it proudly to their father... it is the perfect analogy for a politician job.
There is literally no way to hold it that will not result in failure. Hold in left hand = dribble cup b/c can't get mouth close enough. Sideways = stabbed in cheek.

Probably the same engineer that invented the straw. :)

Me, I'm just a creative problem solver.

Back