RatLabGuy
You look like a monkey and smell like one too
- Joined
- May 18, 2005
- Location
- Churchville, MD
Problem is the new generation just wants to do tic toc and only fans, they have no desire to do manual labor, and ai is about to take all of the cubicle jobs leftSoft bitches, I still have LP's and CD's! lol
View attachment 461747
I feel physically good after I do some hard work and accomplish something and exert myself. I don't think a lot of people know how that feels anymore. I don't get that at the gym.Problem is the new generation just wants to do tic toc and only fans, they have no desire to do manual labor, and ai is about to take all of the cubicle jobs left
To me CrossFit filled the void for the laptop work crowd, swinging a sledgehammer at a car tire, they could’ve been chopping wood for fuel or secondary income…I feel physically good after I do some hard work and accomplish something and exert myself. I don't think a lot of people know how that feels anymore. I don't get that at the gym.