MOTD (Meme of the Day)

FB_IMG_1790977580519.jpg
 
Problem is the new generation just wants to do tic toc and only fans, they have no desire to do manual labor, and ai is about to take all of the cubicle jobs left
I feel physically good after I do some hard work and accomplish something and exert myself. I don't think a lot of people know how that feels anymore. I don't get that at the gym.
 
I feel physically good after I do some hard work and accomplish something and exert myself. I don't think a lot of people know how that feels anymore. I don't get that at the gym.
To me CrossFit filled the void for the laptop work crowd, swinging a sledgehammer at a car tire, they could’ve been chopping wood for fuel or secondary income…
 
I had a middle school teacher that was famous for keeping a Pepto Bismol bottle at her desk and taking occasional swigs,"stomach problems."

A few years later I realized what was really going on
Had a buddy in high school that passed out randomly in class. Turns out his water bottle was full of vodka.
 
Back
Top