Motor dying on steep incline help

tps.jpg

So a little update. I was driving the jeep on the road the other day, and I had to get on it to merge into traffic, I found a dead spot in the throttle, and lost all power for a second. Did a little research and this seemed to be TPS related. Ordered a new TPS and installed it, also cleaned the IAC while I was in there. Jeep now fires up faster than it ever has, doesn't over rev at idle, and the throttle is much more responsive. I am hoping this was the culprit, just have to wait and see now.
thats cool...I still got that reader and it will do a live data stream if needed.

I still got that reader and it will do a live data stream if needed.

So there you go. Time to take the software specifications from the customer, and give them to the software engineers

office space.JPG

@Jody Treadway called it from the beginning when we were in Harlan!

With my luck though, I will get back on the trail and I twill happen again:(

I have a 2 part answer.

1- I called it before the enginerds :flipoff2: started all of their crap @shawn and @Fabrik8 :D

2- I guess that means we need to wheel together ASAP in order to properly verify repair. That's a win-win.

I have a 2 part answer.

1- I called it before the enginerds :flipoff2: started all of their crap @shawn and @Fabrik8 :D

2- I guess that means we need to wheel together ASAP in order to properly verify repair. That's a win-win.

Yes and Yes!!

Back