NC4X4 Spottings

I don’t know the back story, but for some reason that made me laugh way too hard, for way too long.
Sadly, not much of a story...was browsing nc4x4 at work a couple of years ago & a co-worker said 'that looks like my neighbors jeep'. Turns out @95yjjeep lived across the street from my co-worker and when he moved co-worker's wife inherited the cow.

I saw a green TJ or YJ (couldn't tell, sun was in my eyes and caught it at the last second) on tons and 40"+ tires driving West on Market St about 8am this morning right near the old Magnolia Manor and Olympic Restaurant in Colfax. It was definitely a wheeler, not a mall crawler. Belong to anyone on here?

A friend in NoVa texted a little bit ago to say he saw an NC4x4 sticker on his way home from work.

@orange150

Had to have been me, doubt there’s many more running around up here! :laughing:

64F023EB-7565-483D-A803-E65A54A785AB.jpeg

Cruising through the autofair today and saw a NC4x4 hoodie,so I had to catch up. I introduced myself as an upstanding member of the NC4x4 community 😬 . Per usual, I didn't recognize his screen name so I forgot it, but he said he hadn't been on in awhile. Actual name was Jeff Stroud, I believe, if that rings a bell for any of you guys....from down past Raleigh. Said he used to wheel with Ol' Jeeps and some of you guys at the S.H.O.P. in a big red CJ on tons. If any of you guys know him, let him know I enjoyed talking with him for a few minutes and hope he enjoyed his first autofair experience.

Cruising through the autofair today and saw a NC4x4 hoodie,so I had to catch up. I introduced myself as an upstanding member of the NC4x4 community 😬 . Per usual, I didn't recognize his screen name so I forgot it, but he said he hadn't been on in awhile. Actual name was Jeff Stroud, I believe, if that rings a bell for any of you guys....from down past Raleigh. Said he used to wheel with Ol' Jeeps and some of you guys at the S.H.O.P. in a big red CJ on tons. If any of you guys know him, let him know I enjoyed talking with him for a few minutes and hope he enjoyed his first autofair experience.
Hey man that was me, Jeff Stroder, it was good talking to you. I've been out of the loop since i lost my brother (bigJuggy), we pretty much went everywhere together.

I had a couple other people stop me because of the nc4x4 hoodie. It's kind of inspired to get back on here and see what's happening. Thanks again for the talk.

Last edited:
I don't know what your having built or fixed, but I can guarantee it will be very nice when it's done.

Top notch work for sure. He’s been in a few times to fix different pressurized/double wall stainless tanks. Felt bad for him today, saw him crawling in and out of a tank with only port hole access. And it’s an 80* day today.

Hey man that was me, Jeff Stroder, it was good talking to you. I've been out of the loop since i lost my brother (bigJuggy), we pretty much went everywhere together.

I had a couple other people stop me because of the nc4x4 hoodie. It's kind of inspired to get back on here and see what's happening. Thanks again for the talk.
I mised this first time through.

I was one of the other folks to stop and chat with ya

Back