NC4X4 Spottings

RufusTheRam

post your spottings/sightings of other members here. i usually see someone at least once every week or two, but i'll start from today:

Puma297 at the intersection of Lee/Aycock in greensboro today.

i probably see a few all the time and just dont know it. i do see kevin (blkvoodoo) a few times a month though.

Duane

I dont ever see anyone..maybe cause im in the ass of north carolina near tennesee for another 2 weeks

really? what were you driving?
i was riding in a white grand am. i was coming back from lunch with some people from a company that i'm interviewing with, so i couldn't really throw up a :flipoff2: lol.

I see pipline everyday haha b/c I just happen to work with him. Working on the rice burners of today. HONDA's BAD=TOYOTA's GOOD:flipoff2:

I see Lee with the big green dodge pickup alot, we live close by.
I also see the guy with the high cut Red CJ7 who I think got a ticket in VA for bumpers being too high just recently. I see lots of buggys on Guess road, I figure they are on this board.

weak.

Rich, were you in Blowing Rock on the Friday after thanksgiving? If you were there, driving your dodge, I saw you.

If youd dodge is not a dually, then there was a guy in Blowing Rock that looked just like you, driving a white Cummins, with a big front bumper on it.

You would not have seen me as I was driving my mom's Maxima. Passed you as you were almost at Chetola.

i saw someone driving a jacked up late 60's bronco on the beltline today. it was white on red and whoever you are: i hate you. you cut me off...

I keep running into Rufus' Ram, but I never see him near it. Seems like it has been at the same place for the past 2 years. :flipoff2:

Back