NC4X4 Spottings

What's Chef's Market? Only see Chef's catering on Google.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
Looks like the same place. They used to serve lunch, probably still do. Best Philly Cheesesteak around.

Pretty sure I saw @rodney eppes today (nc4x4 sticker on the lower left quadrant of the gate). Looking good.
20160729_122927.jpg

Saw someone in Raleigh driving an XJ near Six Forks & Atlantic Ave on Thursday, no idea who:
20160728_150022.jpg

This belong to anyone here ? Was in a parade of SxS being hauled out of WV on 77 yesterday.
I think there was an Ultra4 event in KY Saturday, a lot of dirty Razors and the like on the road east and southbound out of KY ( I was in Grayson heading back)
image.jpeg

I caught up to someone coming back from Harlan on US-58 on Sunday; a white Dodge towing a black TJ/buggy thing with an NC4x4 sticker. No picture, was too busy being SAFE while towing!

I need to get a sticker!

I think there was an Ultra4 event in KY Saturday, a lot of dirty Razors and the like on the road east and southbound out of KY ( I was in Grayson heading back)View attachment 224926

Harlan was mobbed with them all weekend. I started getting annoyed with them.

20170519_074743.jpg

Wound up behind this truck Friday morning on New Hope Road (waiting for the light at Green Road) and saw him again Sunday when we were leaving the Home Depot in Knightdale.

Beware. Another Chevy truck is headed that way tomorrow.
An absolute douchebag will be behind the wheel.
Dude is an asshole, trust me. Shoot him on sight.
;)

*New Hope Church Rd :flipoff2: And I'm digging the Adopt a Highway sign in y'alls neighborhood.

Duane

So, honest question: How many times a week do you come past our house in a fire truck?

I am in your neighborhood maybe 3 times a month average, but I'm only on shift a third of a year. My station probably goes in there 10 times a month. And even then depending on where the incident is depends on which entrance we use. I was in there last week for a deck fire but we came in off Southall Rd.

Duane

IMG_4150.JPG

Spotting in Hickory at the mall.

Back