Nearly died of fright.

UncleWillie

Lost and confused.
I was headed up Cat Square road, ( A winding country road) and came up to a curve, and met a semi head on, with all 18 wheels in my lane.

The speed limit is 55. My immediate thought was if they would find any identifiable parts of Bear and I.

I went for the ditch, and he snapped it back so hard into his lane that he almost rolled it. I was concidering hitting a carport to get away, when he finally got it back on the right side of the yellow line.

My heart rate was high for quite a while. Unfortunately, I was in the truck with no dash cam.

I was headed up Cat Square road, ( A winding country road) and came up to a curve, and met a semi head on, with all 18 wheels in my lane.

The speed limit is 55. My immediate thought was if they would find any identifiable parts of Bear and I.

I went for the ditch, and he snapped it back so hard into his lane that he almost rolled it. I was concidering hitting a carport to get away, when he finally got it back on the right side of the yellow line.

My heart rate was high for quite a while. Unfortunately, I was in the truck with no dash cam.
Been there done that too, Scary as hell! I was on a two lane mountain road and some damn logging truck (I swear all of them are crazy) came round a tight bend with half the truck in my lane. He swerved, I swerved, he ended up off the side on the side and down the mountain. luckily it wasn't too steep at that point and loaded with trees so he didn't go too far, but 1/2 a second sooner of later and me and my middle kid might not be around to tell what happened.

Been there done that too, Scary as hell! I was on a two lane mountain road and some damn logging truck (I swear all of them are crazy) came round a tight bend with half the truck in my lane. He swerved, I swerved, he ended up off the side on the side and down the mountain. luckily it wasn't too steep at that point and loaded with trees so he didn't go too far, but 1/2 a second sooner of later and me and my middle kid might not be around to tell what happened.
Dang. When my guy had his right trailer tires airborne I was concerned. I can't imagine watching one disappear off a mountain in front of me.

some damn logging truck
Those bastards are the ONLY thing I didn't like about the Potts Mtn trip every year. Once you get close enough to be on the roads without paint on them, those dude take full advantage of the entire pavement area till the last second. and when you're running wide with a camper/trailer/Jeep it's enough to make a stain

top gear jezza and poo GIF

Back