New guy

Tails

Hello I am Brandon Shrout. I have a TJ on 33’s locked front and rear and I have 2.5 squirrels that I feed crack to power my jeep.

For those of you at the Christmas party today I enjoyed meeting you all. For everyone else I look forward to meeting you. I’m glad to be a part of the CTB family.

If anyone is ever in the Fayetteville area let me know and I will have a meal or we will get a bite to eat. I’m all over the state and region so I will be reaching out trying to meet and get to know y’all better.

Welcome! It was great to meet you yesterday. Look forward to seeing you in Greensboro when you are up this way.

Welcome! I told you this was the best club to be apart of :)

You were the first person in CTB that I met and you were correct it’s a great family to be a part of. Now I want to see you wheel so I can see someone use one of my transfers.

Great to meet you today “108” lmao!!! Welcome to the club, glad to have you as part of it!

I learned quickly I didn’t have to pay attention. Every time they would call my number, y’all would tell me lol.

Thank you everyone for making me feel a part of the family. I’ll see you all in January.

You were the first person in CTB that I met and you were correct it’s a great family to be a part of. Now I want to see you wheel so I can see someone use one of my transfers.

I learned quickly I didn’t have to pay attention. Every time they would call my number, y’all would tell me lol.

Thank you everyone for making me feel a part of the family. I’ll see you all in January.

Does this mean you won something?

Welcome to the Family!!!

Back