New Job for 2023

xjay

I am looking for a new Job for the new year, I previously was in boat sales and most recently was a GM at the dealership Iv been w/ since 2010. I loved my position but am looking for something different.
If anyone is hiring please let me know.

I just saw the job postings thread if this isn't allowed please remove or relocate
sorry and thank you

What are your salary goals?

I’m going to be hiring a warehouse manager with some parts sales duties in the next month. In York, SC. If interested

Everyone is hiring in this economy, Towmark AAA is hiring if you like driving.

Everyone is hiring in this economy, Towmark AAA is hiring if you like driving.

there are a lot of job postings, yes.
But there are millions of people applying for any job that looks remotely cool.
Sure, getting a job at Bojangles is easy, but someone that wants $100k+ after 15 years working in sales is a bit different.

Sure, getting a job at Bojangles is easy, but someone that wants $100k+ after 15 years working in sales is a bit different.
Let me just extend both my pinkys first..... OP didn't have a salary spec, and did say
looking for something different.
If anyone is hiring please let me know.

According to the netterwebz, the average GM salary at a boat dealer is $88,500.

True...and honestly in this economy 6 figure income isnt really even a goal.
Hell I have several field techs well into the teens with overtime

True...and honestly in this economy 6 figure income isnt really even a goal.
Hell I have several field techs well into the teens with overtime

I grossed over 10K in OT last year with 10 months at AAA, Summer time was back to back calls late into the morning.

Explain this whole comment please
I was agreeing with the quoted poster and then saying that...it wasnt that long ago where if you had a 'six figure income' you were doing well.
In today's inflated economy, it really isnt a bar worth shooting for. $100k/yr in todays economy and housing market is honestly middle class to possibly even low-mid in certain markets.

My next sentence was - lots of companies will brag about "technicians making 6 figures" in my industry. When you dig in its 1 guy, who worked 80 hours a week and made 100,002. We dont let anyone eclipse 70 ever. and it takes a storm response to allow over 65 hours. Despite that I have multiple guys making above 110k or into the "teens".

Overall its just a statement on the economy and inflation as a whole

Despite that I have multiple guys making above 110k or into the "teens".

Making my OT look like two and a half peas next to a 40 oz steak..., out of curiosity what industry are those figures in?

Making my OT look like two and a half peas next to a 40 oz steak..., out of curiosity what industry are those figures in?
Field Service technicians.
We have generator, ups, hvac and dc plant techs.

To be 100% transparent we have 90+ technicians. Less than 5 are at the top of the income range I am describing. They are elite and worth every penny. And all have 8+ years in the industry with 2 of them 20+.

Buy some chickens and become an egg farmer.

Buy some chickens and become an egg farmer.
Naw. That's inflated...lol.

This whole Convo says I'm poor and didn't know it.

A lot of people are in this position. Thank you inflation + bad reporting on it.
Don't know if its worse to not know or know.

Sir, from what I know of you (albeit admittedly little) - regardless of financial standing you will never be poor.
Broke is a position, poor is a state of existence.

You are far from poor.

Naw. That's inflated...lol.

The difference between poor and lifestyle creep is the defining line there.

For the OP:

We are hiring carwash gm's for new store openings coming up. Depending on your timeline, there might be an opening. Multiple sites coming in the Charlotte market.

The difference between poor and lifestyle creep is the defining line there.

For the OP:

We are hiring carwash gm's for new store openings coming up. Depending on your timeline, there might be an opening. Multiple sites coming in the Charlotte market.

Too bad brian webb isn't on here anymore, he's the biggest lifestyle creep I've ever met.

Back