New Member Check In - Post HERE <------------------

Just want to say, Howdy. I've lived in NC my whole life born, raised, and live in a small quiet town of Cherryville. Been a Jeep fan my whole life and finally been in a position to have one of my own.
ff4fc6cdc92447bc724eee128a403911.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Hi everyone.

Not new to the forum but under this SN I am.

I have an 04 Electric Lime Green TJ.
Finishing up a Jimmy's 4x4 4400 Class build.

If I you ever need something look us up in the vendor section. If you dont see it just ask: Truck stuff, diesel, some car performance stuff, jeep, and buggy.

Hey guys, I'm Brian and I'm in Florence, SC (I know, wrong Carolina). I had a '84 K10 that was my first project truck ever. I had just gotten it to the point that I was comfortable doing some off-roading in it before I totaled it on the highway. I've now replaced it with a '86 K5 Blazer. Right now I'm running a 3" lift and 33" Cooper ST Maxx tires. I'm swapping the axles I built under the K10 into it, they're 3.73 gears with a front lunchbox locker. Next steps are swapping in the SM465/NP208 combo that was in the K10 and it's going to wind up with a new engine. I've got high hopes for adding a rollcage and I'm working on a design for some homemade bumpers.

aX4bg3El.jpg

Hi there from Greenville NC. I am originally from Morehead City but now live in Greenville because I go to ECU. I have an 03 Grand Cherokee Overland on 4" of lift and 32s. I'll try to come out to the meet and greet on Tuesday.
7a1be28cdc035c7ce94a6dfa7f9a437f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey from Charlotte.

Im new here and drive an old beat '90 YJ, has a 2.5" spring lift, smittybuilt xrc 10k winch, and currently has 31x10.5's on it. The absolute best part about the jeep is the constant leaking, so I always know if I need to add fluids or not. I will post a pic when i get some time today.

Hello From China Grove, NC. I have moved up here from Florida in the last year and I am looking to find some places to ride. I've got an 03 TJ X on 31x10.50's with a little 2" suspension lift. Since I am now up here with more than clay pits and mud, I'm looking to upgrade my jeep. I am looking for places to ride and also a club in the area.

Anyone going to Big dog offroad jamboree in Gore VA at the end of the month that wouldn't mind bringing an axle housing back to Charlotte Metro area for me?

Hello from Fuquay-Varina. New to this forum and came looking for people to ride trails with. I grew up in North Carolina, just out side of Carthage, and have heard, at least in passing of some of the clubs here. Most of the friends I have wheeled with in the past have moved on and sold their 4wd's. I currently have an 02 TJ with a 4 inch lift and 33's. I've had it about 10 years now, and it's on it's second winch. I've hit a few trails at Uwharrie, and used to go out at Freeman Park in Carolina Beach, until it got too crowded. I've since found a super quiet beach to drive on and fish.

Anyone going to Big dog offroad jamboree in Gore VA at the end of the month that wouldn't mind bringing an axle housing back to Charlotte Metro area for me?

FYI, there's a Hauling subforum in the Swap Meet section, you may want to post there, or see if there's a thread for that Big Dogs event in the Happenings / Upcoming Events subforum. One of those options will give this a lot more visibility.

IMG_2249.JPG
IMG_2056.JPG
Hello, long time ghost viewer finally descided to join. My name is Brandon and I live in Fayetteville. I own a 99 TJ that was modified from a wrecked 03 Rubicon. So I have Dana 44's, 241 transfer, lifted 3 inches on 33's. Looking forward to the advice and getting to know everyone. Heading to uwharrie in the morning to find someone to follow.

Hey I'm Chris been on here for a while and just noticed this thread. Yes I'm in MO but there's no forum for me locally so I ghosted y'all for a while and thought you were a good bunch to jump in with. Current project is a cj7 on 38s fixing to get cucv axels locked at both ends powered by a 304 (hopefully soon to be mildly built) 4 speed and d300 case currently no pics but soon to come. I'm 17 and open to any knowledge I can get.

New to the forum, just checking in to say hey.. So glad to be part of Jeep community! I have wanted a Jeep since I was 16 yrs old. I am 47 now and finally got one!! I got myself a 2008 Wrangler X with only 60,000 miles on it.. Had it 2 weeks and have already started with the mods.. So glad I finally got my dream vehicle.. I will def see you all around the forums.

Just a quick intro! Have been on and off with Jeeps since my first one at 16 in 2000 (a 90'yj) then drove a 1997 xj from 2001-2007 ( from 50k to 210k). Have been out of the Jeep game for a decade, but after getting married and purchasing our house the wife gave me to go ahead to get my current 13' jku this week, so happy to be back in the Jeep family! We reside in Uptown Charlotte so any good advice for day trips is appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_1349.JPG
    IMG_1349.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 362
Hello, everyone! Newbie here. I own a Dune Buggy. I'm glad to have found a great online community of 4-wheel lovers, like me. Hoping to learn more about this mean machine from the other members as well. Cheers everyone and more thrilling (yet safe) rides ahead!

Hey ya'll, pretty new to the 4x4 game, I work for a Body Shop in Fuquay-Varina, NC currently building two Jeep's one for me and one for my wife, figured it would be good family entertainment, and good bugout vehicles.

Daisy:
94 XJ
33 x12.5 MT
4.5 skyjacker
Motor was bad but it came with a parts Jeep, rebuilt motor, new tranny, rebuilt rear end.

Aztec:
95 XJ
200 dollars, runs and drives 4x4 works well, currently replacing floorboards, piecing together some lift, bastard packs for the back work in progress.

e669506b0836631c7dab4356de24b26c.jpg
e56233ba0e00a54c408cd1cba863b735.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

New to the Forum, building my 87 yj i picked up for a steal about a year ago. Looking to share knowledge and learn some more myself. Looking for a laid back club. Nothing where people are overly serious about it. I go to have fun. I Have a ford 9" im building and a locked and built cj dana 30 and dana 300 going into it. Just waiting on my gear man to give me a price. Happy wheeling!

While Im not new to the forum, I am under this name. I think I have joined 3 times, lost the information and couldnt get back in. And I believe the forum has changed so all of that is now gone.

Started here about 14 years ago, I was one of those 2WD rangers that showed up and was posting for a bit.

Started building a Zuk buggy a few years later, that got pretty wild.

Now looking for a streetable, wheelable rig that looks nice too. Looking at a really nice WJ. URE and maybe some harder stuff.

Hey guys, new to the area. Moved here a little while ago from upstate New York, where I have owned and built a lot of jeeps. Xjs, yjs, tjs, zjs. I was a very active member of a few clubs there, Twisted Axles, and upstate 4x4 to name a few, and wheel frequently. I sold all my other jeeps and took down my 98 ZJ that is more of an overlander /dd but I also wheel quite a bit. 2.5" lift, 32s, custom bumper and sliders, a lot of mods. I'm right outside of Waynesville in WNC. Hoping to find some places to wheel in the area soon, and excited to join a new group!

Hey guys, new to the area. Moved here a little while ago from upstate New York, where I have owned and built a lot of jeeps. Xjs, yjs, tjs, zjs. I was a very active member of a few clubs there, Twisted Axles, and upstate 4x4 to name a few, and wheel frequently. I sold all my other jeeps and took down my 98 ZJ that is more of an overlander /dd but I also wheel quite a bit. 2.5" lift, 32s, custom bumper and sliders, a lot of mods. I'm right outside of Waynesville in WNC. Hoping to find some places to wheel in the area soon, and excited to join a new group!

If you in Waynesville and have Facebook look up Appalachain 4x4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to North Carolina but a long time wheeler and spent the past 10 years in California with the Rubicon in my backyard. I am part of the Rock Zombies of NorCal and I am excited to get my Jeep here in the next month. I live in Charlotte but spend half of my time in Shelby, Boiling Springs to be exact since that is where my girlfriend lives. I am looking forward to wheel, hit some trails and meet you all.

Here is a picture of your enjoyment.

Jeep.jpg

Back