New project possibly...

ord.sgt.26NC

Gott mit uns!
this is what the bonded title discussions were about...
It's rusty and crusty.
delivery1.jpg

delivery2.jpg

delivery3.jpg

delivery4.jpg
running the numbers on the engine...325 horse 327 from 1967.

Oh, I'd definitely go through the bonded title hassles for that!

sooooo worth it. You don't do it, I'll come track your asses down just for a swift kick right under the taters.

Unfortunately, ill have to pull all that off for either repair or replacement.

Or clearcote it and run it like a resto-rat (honestly my first thought was how cool it would be to have a full chassis and LS but look the same outside)

Or clearcote it and run it like a resto-rat (honestly my first thought was how cool it would be to have a full chassis and LS but look the same outside)
once I get her pulled out,ill take photos of the rust issues. Needs front floor pans,rickets,lower panels,holes in top from ladder rack, interior shot,etc etc. I will be attempting a first crank video tho.

it all depends of the amount of work the fenders take.I like the 55 front myself. Now,the hood itself I believe is 56 yet it's missing places for the front chevy shield. Inside on the floor is a 55 hood bird but it doesn't match the mounting holes the hood has yet the chrome lip fits the grill perfectly and that is a 55 grill.

and underneath rests a 327,4 speed with a alloy scatter shield ,and a 12 bolt out of either a nova or early camaro with traction bars bolted from spring plates to clamps on the springs. Rear springs look heavier than they should be.

gonna keep the drive train set up the way she came.I want to bring her back to her former glory.

Back