new rock garden

hello everyone! my name is kirsten im 25 from pittsburgh, pa. i just moved down here. i live in the statesville mooresville area. i have a 88 mitsubishi montero. its nothing special..mostly stock..except i have 31's on it, mickey thompson baha claws. and roof rack and lights..thats about it :) looking to meet some new friends since i dont know anyone down here. i love offroading and playing around..anything outdoors.

hello everyone! my name is kirsten im 25 from pittsburgh, pa. i just moved down here. i live in the statesville mooresville area. i have a 88 mitsubishi montero. its nothing special..mostly stock..except i have 31's on it, mickey thompson baha claws. and roof rack and lights..thats about it :) looking to meet some new friends since i dont know anyone down here. i love offroading and playing around..anything outdoors.
Welcome to the board! Try starting a thread in the general chit chat section too. We're always glad to have another female wheeler out there!

hey guys! i gotta freind i work with that lives in lincolnton..ill see if she wants to come with me and stop by and check things out. if anyone wants to give me some details and you guys wouldnt mind having girls there,,maybe we will come

hey guys! i gotta freind i work with that lives in lincolnton..ill see if she wants to come with me and stop by and check things out. if anyone wants to give me some details and you guys wouldnt mind having girls there,,maybe we will come

Can you bring more than one????:huggy:

had our group meeting tonight
gate will open 7am sat
drivers meeting 9:30am sat if you are present at this time you must go to the drivers meeting
stay on the trails and get in line don't drag ass in the trails(others wana ride too)
if you tare your shit up take it to your trailer to fix it(if you can't limp/drive it to your trailer ask one of the staff to help you
reason//// so we can keep the trails clear so others can try
if you atempt something 3 times and can't make it you need to winch out or get pulled out
if you get stuck in the mud you must hook your own rig up(we aint goin swiming for ya)
so have a blast but KEEP IT MOVIN!!!:driver:

Attachments

• funguy.jpg
    funguy.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 775
THE GATES WILL BE OPEN FRIDAY AND SATURDAY. CAMPPING BOTH NIGHTS . BUT GATES WILL OPEN FRIDAY MORNING AT 11AM AND SATURDAY MORNING AT 7AM. IF YOU NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE CALL CHAD 828-217-2600 OR KEVIN 828-217-4052.

really hate i missed out on saturday.......but, glad eugene and i made it down today.....although jennifer was less than stoked about it...lol

who was the ford that just did not want to give up? just wanted to say...deff got respect for your boy.....ass deep in mud...and still giving it a few shots

is the offroad area open every weekend during..

the summer or just for special events?

its 20.00 per truck to play and 5.00 a person? and where is this in lincolnton?
i heard it was off hwy 150, but ive never herd of it.
check out www.fireballtrucknite.com

thats another place ive been like this.:driver:

:driver: If you guy decide to go in june please be sure to post it I'm just around the block. My family & I:bounce: :bounce2: sure had a great time at the last run met alot of good folks.:beer:

im new to the area i just moved from cali about a month ago. so is this a private area or open all the time? im looking for are close to play a bit and i live in licolnton so it must be close any info would great. thanks tommy

Still thinking about a Ride in june ????:driver:
Let me know I may be able to get some plastic 55gal drums from work for trash cans down in the woods:beer:

I got to work sat. morning but should be done by 11:00 or so I ride up after that if all goes well

Back