Next weekend Nov 2nd

palmetto zuk

Well hung member
anyone gonna be riding trails. Some friends and I are coming up to camp. Seeing if anyone is gonna be up there.

I'll be there. Black Cherokee with little tires.

I can assure you just like on the forum I’m not hard to find. I’m exactly the same in person just without all the gifs.

I can assure you just like on the forum I’m not hard to find. I’m exactly the same in person just without all the gifs.
I had no plans to go down, but this may very well sway me to see this legend in person

I had no plans to go down, but this may very well sway me to see this legend in person
tenor.gif

Ross isn't that special.
I promise, ya.

Just like a strip club you will head in full of excitement and expectation and leave disappointed and broke. But there will likely be something that happens that you laugh about for a while with friends.

Ross isn't that special.
I promise, ya.

Just like a strip club you will head in full of excitement and expectation and leave disappointed and broke. But there will likely be something that happens that you laugh about for a while with friends.
Make it sound like I’m going to rob them at their campsite or something.

Ross isn't that special.
I promise, ya.

palmetto.JPG

Ill be there with my club. We will be all the Nissans in Art Lilley.

man you went from an Isuzu guy to a Nissan guy?

You just refuse to wheel anything normal, dont ya?

HAHAHAH Hey do you have anything to wheel right now? ;)

No so I built the Xterra for my dad but I have my trooper torn apart for a big build so I'm wheeling this right now lol.

Well its been to long ron! Bring that thing up to URE and hang out this weekend!

Ill be on a college visit with Lane this weekend.
I drive, pay for the hotel, buy the food and gas and he gets spoiled and have coeds thrown at him.
Doesn't seem fair.
Isnt there a chubby cheerleader reject you could throw pops?

Ill be on a college visit with Lane this weekend.
I drive, pay for the hotel, buy the food and gas and he gets spoiled and have coeds thrown at him.
Doesn't seem fair.
Isnt there a chubby cheerleader reject you could throw pops?
I mean hell i aint mad at cha and strange is strange.

I ain’t anybody but I’ll be amongst the sea of Land Cruisers for Logan’s Run thurs thru Sun.. grey Lexus mostly stock doesn’t really know what they’re doing.. should stick out lol

Good meeting you this weekend @Jeff B

Back